We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Rome

People often visit their own cemetery plot, amirite?

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Ah, the Republican standard holds true. It doesn't matter until it happens to me.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

My shipping managers wife was admitted into the hospital and they believe she has it.

He came in sick last week and his doc said he didn't have the symptoms and diagnosed him with a sinus infection. He was not tested for COVID.

Yesterday he left bc she was having trouble breathing. My boss finally took it serious and has everyone working from home and the will call portion of our business shut down. We are delivery only now.

In addition to the shipping manager having to quarantine so does his step son and nephew who work in our warehouse. No word yet if they are going to shut us all down. If they do then I'll likely get furloughed.

General_Failure

Diomedes

if the tribe had shot them on sight, I'd have been okay with that
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

hopkins tracker creeping slowly but surely towards 5% mortality rate...not quite there yet

40k + fatalities

825,000 + confirmed cases
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Trying to reassure myself by believing it's a function of not everybody being tested
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Pressure wash your farging driveway, you animal.