Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

found a 2006 game to do next....prime jimmy-chase-ryan leggo

in that 2002 game the mets ran themselves out of 2 runs. terry adams junk balled together 6 innings. jose mesa got the save. better days were ahead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm trying to find that game @ CBP vs. the Astros.  I want to say it was 2006?  May have been 05, late in the season and Phils still in the hunt.  Astros hit a late inning home run, I think it was top 9th, to take the lead and eventually the win, Harry just says something classic like "Oh no!"  It was priceless.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I only bought the MLB radio pass once in my life, and within a few days of me buying it, HK died. Sorry guys.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on March 31, 2020, 12:45:35 AM
I'm trying to find that game @ CBP vs. the Astros.  I want to say it was 2006?  May have been 05, late in the season and Phils still in the hunt.  Astros hit a late inning home run, I think it was top 9th, to take the lead and eventually the win, Harry just says something classic like "Oh no!"  It was priceless.

One of the worst feelings ever. 2005. Phils lost the WC to them by a game.

That was one of the legit times I smashed a remote.

PhillyPhreak54

If anyone wants to relive that night from CF glory

https://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=16234.195

This was after I calmed down

QuoteI seriously can't believe it. They had it won. Motherfargin error. farg it....football starts tomorrow. I hope David Bell slips in the shower and breaks his neck.

Geowhizzer

And later Bell was part of the steroid scandal.  How bad would he have been without PEDs?  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

Lol and looking back we were excited for football. The 2005 season. Where Mike farging McMahon was their post SB offseason.

Lord

MDS

i dont know whether to cringe harder at 18 year old me acting like a dork on the internet or the fact that im 33 now and still talking to you scumbags
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Just think - you registered here when you were 16.

I was 22

And here we are.

MDS

ive known romey for almost 20 years

what universe is this

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

QuoteJamie Moyer was 44 years old when he helped the Phillies clinch the NL East the last game of the season in 2007. Nearly 13 years later, no one else in the starting lineup that day has turned 44.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2020, 07:49:13 AM
QuoteJamie Moyer was 44 years old when he helped the Phillies clinch the NL East the last game of the season in 2007. Nearly 13 years later, no one else in the starting lineup that day has turned 44.

Game was on Comcast yesterday. The crowd shots in the beginning when the Mets score at the stadium would update were amazing

MDS

found an august 2003 phils/brewers game to rewatch

pat burrell with the bleached hair. tyler houston (!) at 3rd. waste of space kevin millwood on the bump. geoff jenkins in his prime-ish for the brewers. here we go.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on April 02, 2020, 08:10:10 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2020, 07:49:13 AM
Jamie Moyer was 44 years old when he helped the Phillies clinch the NL East the last game of the season in 2007. Nearly 13 years later, no one else in the starting lineup that day has turned 44.

Game was on Comcast yesterday. The crowd shots in the beginning when the Mets score at the stadium would update were amazing

Put the game on YouTube tonight.  Ahhh... those dulcet tones of one Harry Kalas.  We were spoiled for so many years.