The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I was ok with the Finals and enjoyed watching it...I didn't care for the rest of the playoffs for the most part because of the blowouts

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on June 13, 2017, 12:21:29 PM
lol...GS unanimously pre-empts the customary WH invitation:  thanks no thanks.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/warriors-unanimously-decline-white-house-visit-per-reports/i7uecqAhFfD8e2pj8KAqKK/

Cue Drumpf twitter response:

I wasn't going to invite them anyway.  Sad.

ice grillin you

warriors have said nothing has been decided yet or there is no official announcement confirming that they arent going to show but that didnt stop nancy pelosi from inviting them to the hill instead....that would be so good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I am so sick of White House visits, shtein I was sick of the stupid Presidential phone call after a deciding championship game. 

I would have loved a better series as in this going 6 or 7 games.  The disgusting phony out of the woodwork Warriors fan base in this state is disgusting.  I've mentioned it before the Niners and SF Giants have always had a huge following here from way back, win or lose, but I never until a few years ago ever saw any Warriors paraphernalia.  Now it's just pure sickening.  I want to grab these pricks and say "Who is Al Attles?  Do you know Rick Barry?  Tim Hardaway?  Ever heard of Mitch Richmond?  Jason Richardson (actually have his autographed picture in my office) ring a bell you pieces of shtein?"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

90% of this board and half of philly will be sixer bandwagoners when/if they become good

MDS

nobody will ever accuse you of being a bandwagon sixers fans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland shtein canned their GM

And Windhorst says LeBron isn't happy he wasn't consulted

Somehow Chauncey Bbbbbbbbillups is the front runner

phattymatty

What is happening to Phil Jackson? Why on earth would he be looking to rid of krapsnacks?  I mean farg the knicks but this makes no sense.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on June 20, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
What is happening to Phil Jackson? Why on earth would he be looking to rid of krapsnacks?  I mean farg the knicks but this makes no sense.

Screamin' A and Kellerman agree with you.

ice grillin you

I wouldn't hesitate to trade jo jo for porzingys

SD

QuoteAdrian Wojnarowski  ✔@WojVerticalNBA
Lakers are trading Tim Mozgov and D'Angelo Russell to Nets for Brook Lopez and 27th pick Thursday, sources say.

phattymatty

now the lakers gonna sign PG3, draft lonzo, shtein maybe even lure lebron since he's pissed at gilbert again.

and sixers keep the lakers pick.

everythings coming up milhouse.

phattymatty

i meant paul gorgo not pg3.

PhillyPhreak54

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

Per Woj