The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I'm sure it was a mix of a crazy record setting game and the terrible playoffs so far but the bar last night was the most hype I've ever been to for an nba game. Fun as farg

phattymatty

MDS

i know old white people hate the nba but if you even kinda like sports a little how are you not entertained by this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Swallow the whistles Jesus Christ

MDS

kyle korver is so out of his element in this game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Cleveland shoots 62%

37 points for them

phattymatty

damn young iggy back for that one.

PhillyPhreak54

GS can't even hit runners in the lane

They're shook

O
M
G

I
G
G
Y

MDS

phattymatty

apparently ring chasing has turned west into a whiny bitch.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

JR Smith is on fire

Pachulia is a farging sloth - why is he even out there

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Durant is insane

I was way wrong about GS not winning it. Still hate he dipped out out OKC but he's earned this shtein tonight