Ryan Kerrigan, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, May 17, 2021, 10:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
ยท
9m
Ryan Kerrigan announced he is signing with the Eagles.

QB Eagles

Without taking anything else into consideration, this is worth it for the effect on Washington fans.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

instant upgrade to DL

how much more he's got I don't know but he was good before their line became all world, not just a product of a good crew around him
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2021, 10:42:51 AM
hes definitely not a ring hunter

schefter mentioned pitt and cinci "had interest" which doesnt even mean they offered

likely his two options were know for sure hes on a team, even one that sucks, or wait it out for a good team to need some help. he took door #1 and the chance to lose 14 games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I hope he took 2 chances to prove them wrong
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Happiest person in the world is Lane Johnson.

Won't get beaten like a drum 2x a year now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2021, 11:10:29 AM

schefter mentioned pitt and cinci "had interest" which doesnt even mean they offered

likely his two options were know for sure hes on a team, even one that sucks, or wait it out for a good team to need some help. he took door #1 and the chance to lose 14 games

no it means the Eagles offered more money

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 17, 2021, 11:25:37 AM
Happiest person in the world is Lane Johnson.

Won't get beaten like a drum 2x a year now.

Haha.  I said the same thing to my buddy this morning.  Dude has 96 career sacks and 90 of them had to be against the Birds. 

ice grillin you

He's got 13.5 each vs both Philly and Dallas

13 vs. giants

what's weird is that his next highest is 6 vs Jacksonville in two games

General_Failure

That's some nice consistency there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2021, 11:59:37 AM

schefter is a hack for agents and execs but he doesnt lie. offer means offer. interest means talk. the eagles were his offer. if he wanted to ring chase, he couldve waited around and seen what came in the summer when doods start getting hurt and 4th rounders show they dont got it

he want that guarantee and here he is, ready to be a rotational DE on a bad team. good for him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Kerrigan terrorizing the birds OL in the 2010's was like LT tossing Jaworski around like a rag doll back in the day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2021, 10:03:59 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2021, 11:59:37 AM

schefter is a hack for agents and execs but he doesnt lie. offer means offer. interest means talk. the eagles were his offer. if he wanted to ring chase, he couldve waited around and seen what came in the summer when doods start getting hurt and 4th rounders show they dont got it

he want that guarantee and here he is, ready to be a rotational DE on a bad team. good for him.

if he wanted to ring chase he could have long ago signed with a contender for less than what the eagles offered....he chose to shop around for the best deal instead

Diomedes

I just learned he's the all time sack leader for Washington. 
I would never have guessed that on football trivia night.