2021 Schedule Thread

Started by Rome, May 12, 2021, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm happier than a puppy with two peckers that most of the games are on Sunday at 1:00.

That's the way it's supposed to be.   

General_Failure

Who are we supposed to watch if not for at least one NFC East game every week? The Titans?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

I'm 100% BA Baracussing it to the Denver game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the chargers game is the ultra-rare 4:05 home game. not 425. you usually only get these on road west coast games. be proud.

the broncos game is 4:25 but im willing to bet my house its not the main game

the home wash game is indeed earmarked to move to saturday. theyll announce that a few weeks ahead of time. first time the eagles have had one of these but its been going on for a few years.

this is an awful schedule for season tickets. 2 preseason games, a juicey opponent in a stupid thursday game, 3 games in the last 4 weeks in the season when they will very likely be terrible. good year to set money on fire.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

5: GB, NO, DAL, SEA, PIT, BAL, LAR, SF, KC, TB

4: CHI, MIN, LV, IND, BUF

3: NYG, NE, LAC, TEN, CLE, ARI, WFT

2: PHI, MIA

1: NYJ, DET, JAX, CIN, HOU, CAR, DEN, ATL

MDS

i thought it was going to be 3 with the saturday earmark. with the extra week and more windows, the eagles getting only 2 and both early season tells you the league thinks theyre going to be dreadful
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2021, 02:41:10 PM
you want me to give you 2 extras to the opener when i only have 1 and will probably sell it to try to recoup some money in this financial loss of a year?

Yes?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on May 12, 2021, 07:06:00 PM
I'm happier than a puppy with two peckers that most of the games are on Sunday at 1:00.

More time to throw people off your lawn, gramps!

SD

Hell yea

General_Failure

Frankly, I'll take all the games moved to prime time. I've got shtein to do during the day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'm happier than a puppy with two peckers..   

Lol... Never heard this idiom.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 12, 2021, 11:30:01 AM
Vegas in late October? Yes please.

cheapest tickets on stubhub are just under 500

im not going but i came across this because i was looking at denver eagle tickets and cursing eagle fans because the eagle game was their highest priced home game (167.00) until i saw (515.00) for a game and was like holy shtein...but it wasnt a home game it was denver at vegas

im sure this will always be the case moving forward for vegas games but people are out of their minds this season cause its the first time they can do it

Rome

I'd be happier to go to Vegas that weekend and spend the dough elsewhere. 

A thousand bucks for two tickets to see this shtein ass Eagles team? 

Hard pass. 

QB Eagles

I'll see how it shakes out as the season gets closer. The bigger impediment to me isn't the $500 directly but the fact that it becomes infinitely harder to get my NFL crew together at that price. We all want to see an in-season game at the stadium but aren't too particular about what it is. If it's gonna be $350-per less to see the Chargers there in 22 or 23 than to see the Eagles there in 21, that might be the move.