Jordan Howard
Boston Scott
Kenneth Gainwell
Kerryon Johnson
Elijah Holyfield
Jason Huntley
Adrian Killins

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Real possibility the leading rusher on this team won't even be a RB.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 07, 2021, 04:31:31 PM
Claimed off waivers.

Crowded RB group now:

Miles Sanders
Jordan Howard
Boston Scott
Kenneth Gainwell
Kerryon Johnson
Elijah Holyfield
Jason Huntley
Adrian Killins

i wouldnt call this crowded

sanders is good and gainwell could have some juice but everyone else is replacement level

but i like the johnson claim. he had a nice rookie season then they go and grab swift. lions were a bad team with a bad offense and a bad coach. maybe hes got something? if not no harm.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The position is so undervalued that a replacement level guy is basically all you need. Holyfield, Huntley, and Killins are camp bodies barring some miracle. But Howard, Johnson, and Scott are probably all fighting for a single spot. Someone gets hurt and you still have a healthy competition among experienced guys for the last roster slot. Can't say the same about too many other positions on the Birds.

Don Ho

The secondary and linebackers say hello.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Boston Scott is fine but has become the new Clement - way overvalued by most of the fanbase. 

Kerryon has more upside than anyone other than Sanders.  I'd be perfectly happy with Sanders/Kerryon/Gainwell.

SD

Johnson has legit talent I'm surprised no one else scooped him up. Healthy he's better than everyone but Sanders.

Diomedes

Seems every year there's a glut of talent at RB leaguewide...any number of teams getting production out of guys who were practice squad somewhere earlier that year.  I think a few of these guys could do alright if they had enough work but it's a passing league.

I don't think a 5th round pick this year should guarantee Gainwell a roster spot. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on May 08, 2021, 02:07:50 PM
I don't think a 5th round pick this year should guarantee Gainwell a roster spot. 

It shouldn't, but the way the Eagles do things it probably does get him a spot unless he's Pumphrey level terrible.

ice grillin you

gainwell dropped cause he sat out last year due to covid...dook actually had four relatives die from covid....just awful...football point tho is that he was a 2nd or 3rd round talent and wasn't a normal 5th rounder
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I didn't know that.

In that case, it's clear now that we're looking at an RB corps of Sanders, Gainwell, and one of the others... in order Johnson/Howard/Scott most likely.