2021 Schedule Thread

Started by Rome, May 12, 2021, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on May 13, 2021, 05:36:38 PM
Yep.  Now that our kid is grown we're going to start traveling a bit.  I'd live in a garage apartment if it meant taking all that saved dough and seeing the world.  Not much time left to do it at this age.

Count me in braddah!

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I would rather do a roadie to see the Rainbow Warriors in Honolulu.

I really wanted to go to London to see the Birds but that never worked out.  Maybe next time.

MDS

you almost had the chance

eagles were in contention to go to london with atlanta. they even offered to withhold the bye on the backend and take a sunday home game instead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on May 16, 2021, 07:10:24 AM
I would rather do a roadie to see the Rainbow Warriors in Honolulu.

I really wanted to go to London to see the Birds but that never worked out.  Maybe next time.

When they open the new stadium in three years I'm flying your ass out here.  All your asses!  Ask Seabiscuit how much fun we had xmas eve at the Notre Dame/Hawaii game drinking frozen margaritas.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2021, 11:12:26 AM
you almost had the chance

eagles were in contention to go to london with atlanta. they even offered to withhold the bye on the backend and take a sunday home game instead.

The Eagles must have had one of the best traveling fan bases of all the teams that have played in London over the years.  Kind of a no brainer BUT like the Vegas game who is going to shell out $2-3K to watch the 2021 version of this tire fire.