Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

That's what you get when you reject my Tom Brady trade bait.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

How long do we have to set our lineup before kickoff? Mike Evans injury report is driving me nuts

PhillyPhreak54

Think it locks ten mins out

SD

rjs246

Hahaha, Dez and Ellington both out with long term injuries. And I still might beat Rome.

Cam, Wilson and Brady all still available...

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Mmmm...say what? I won? That's shocking...I'd written it off as an L

PhillyPhreak54

Damn that may be the closest victory ever...

.09 points

rjs246

A question of fairness:

hbionic and I have agreed to a trade. But this week's games have already started. Do the rosters change immediately or do we wait until after Monday night?

I think they change immediately, but am willing to listen to all of your whining.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Out of curiosity what's the trade?

I have no problem with the trade going through and you adding that player. I can still make changes to my lineup even though Thursday started and I had Kelce, so why should yours be any different?

Sgt PSN

As long as the trade doesn't involve players who played last night, then I'm cool with the transaction going through immediately.

Rome

I'd say wait but totally not because you beat me last weekend. 

Zanshin

If you agreed to the trade before last night's game, I'd say do it for this week. If after it started, I say next week.

rjs246

We agreed to it yesterday morning. No players from last night's game. I'm gonna run it.

Tom Brady for a third round pick.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Trade processed. hbionic had to drop someone from his roster so he 'traded' me Kyle Rudolph, who I will now drop.

Edit: I need to record this somewhere so here are the draft picks I have acquired in next year's draft:
- hbionic's 3rd round pick
- SunMo's 5th round pick
- SD's 7th round pick

Let them eat bootstraps.