Punch

Started by Yeti, August 02, 2005, 11:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Not a day goes by where I don't wish I could punch a few people in the head. People at work, people who come into my work, my boss, people who piss me off when I'm driving and people I see in the stores.

The sheer stupidity of some people should be reason enough to ball up your fist and crush their eyesockets without being arrested.

Rome

LOL.  Angry Jay always makes me laugh.

:-D

Anyway, I had the urge to punch a guy in the face just tonight.  I took my kid to a baseball game and after we got into the park, we made our way to the concession stands.  We're standing in line for our refreshments and this idiot is standing in front of us trying to decide what he wants to eat, drink... you know, whatever.

So, he decides, pays his bill and goes to walk away when all of a sudden his fat, toothless, shirtless, reaking of B.O. buddy walks up next to him and orders something.  I'm standing there looking at this little punkass bitch, and I swear to God, if my daughter wasn't standing there holding my hand, I would have jacked him the farg up right then and there.

Instead, I said, "yo, we're next... back of the line, chief."  He went to say something and before he could, I cut him off and started placing my order with the girl behind the counter.  He actually didn't say anything else.  He just turned around and walked (stumbled, actually) away with a look of complete amazement on his face.

Moral of the story:  If the Phillies Single-A team is playing in Daytona, don't bring your child with you to the game.  Instead, bring a $20 roll of quarters along with you in case some shtein-kicking hick pisses you off and you feel like beating his face to a bloody pulp.

QB Eagles

Instead of battling people at work all day, I spend most of my time working with a lot of delicate and expensive scientific equipment. Equipment that often fails. To give you an idea of how annoying this crap can be, I came into work at 8am Eastern today and I'm still there now and probably will be until 3am or so.

A pretty good percentage of my waking moments is spent thinking about how I want to take an axe to all this shtein, or at least toss it out the window or into the face of my boss.

Geowhizzer

Talk about wanting to punch someone:

I teach 8th grade- 13 and 14 year olds.

I like to say a little prayer in the morning, trying to collect my thoughts and get my soul/psyche prepared to face the day. 

Sometime, though, my prayer is simply this:  "Lord, help me to not kill one of them today."

:evil

BigEd76

I want to punch David Bell in the head repeatedly  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 02, 2005, 11:47:33 PM
I want to punch David Bell in the head repeatedly  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bell = God.

You can't punch God in the face, Ed.  Well, not more than once, anyway.

PS: Nice abuse of smilies.    :-D

Yeti

I am glad I posted this. 

Now I see that these feeling are normal. 

Or, could it be that we all want to punch somebody in the face because we are all Eagles fans?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

Quote from: Yeti on August 03, 2005, 08:53:01 AM
I am glad I posted this. 

Now I see that these feeling are normal. 

Or, could it be that we all want to punch somebody in the face because we are all Eagles fans?

Booo, then punch.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"