LOL! Muffin Top Mayhem!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 01, 2005, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

NGM

Apologies for destroying everyone's good time.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Quote from: NGM on August 01, 2005, 11:29:25 AM
The worst part about this shtein is that it actually got into a news medium. This, along with Access Hollywood, People Mag, and every other sytle/celebrity focused "news" source should be eliminated. :boom

Herr NGM has spoken.  Psst..you do know that none of these outfits are "news," right.  The most reputable of the bunch is a yellow journalism city tabloid.  No sense getting worked up over what NY Daily News or NY Post say, much less People Magazine.  That stuff is for the idiots.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NGM

QuoteHerr NGM has spoken.  Psst..you do know that none of these outfits are "news," right.  The most reputable of the bunch is a yellow journalism city tabloid.  No sense getting worked up over what NY Daily News or NY Post say, much less People Magazine.  That stuff is for the idiots.

I guess it isn't so much the "news" mediums as the culture that accepts them.  It just really frustrates me that people get employed to spew gossip and tell other people how to dress.

MadMarchHare

Yeah, like the people that were most outraged by Princess Di's death were the same idiots selling out every copy of the National Enquirer with her photo on it. ::)
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyGirl

Wow, sorry this thread took the turn it did. It was humorous...over-analyzing it will only make you pissed (for whatever reason).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

NGM

I'm trying to get through to Dell for computer problems and I keep getting disconnected.  I will be taking everything negatively until I get through. 

Diomedes

Yeah, I hear you.  Face it: people suck.  The world was better without us.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Dell is great. Every problem you have they'll tell you to go online to fix.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Seen way too many chunky teens trying to pull off this look.  If those pics are muffin tops, these kids had loaves...  :sly

MadMarchHare

Yeah, the muffin isn't nearly as bad as when the fat rolls so low you can't see the belt loops. :puke
Anyone but Reid.

Greenfeather

Knox Harrington....Video Artist!

PhillyGirl

QuoteThere's always someone as horny as you are ugly.

:-D :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

And here i thought PG was gonna be posting about the Seinfeld episode where Elaine sparks a "Muffin Top" craze in New York. 

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.