Week 15 - Seattle: Jalen Flu Game?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 17, 2023, 09:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

MVP of the first half is Mann for keeping that in bounds and not prolonging this any more.

PhillyPhreak54

Time to "reposition" Johnson to the Puget Sound and get another OC.

Dio - I'll find the video on it later and post it. Basically a loophole

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i guess this is fine, but the way they are playing they might not even beat minnesota in a playoff game

just empty offense and a totally regressed hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 18, 2023, 09:41:54 PMTime to "reposition" Johnson to the Puget Sound and get another OC.

If there's no Steichen in the building then I'd just as well have Sirianni go back to calling the plays. At least he wouldn't be poached if he showed any success at it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

where is my man J...hope you still got that cum rag when they signed shaq leonard!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Feels like forever since we've seen them complete a bomb.

PhillyPhreak54

The boundary horizontal passes are more tilting than when Andy would run the quick bubbles to Pinky and Thrash.

Good way to finish tho.

Now how about a defensive turnover?

MDS

ha i just said that to my boy...this offense feels like pre TO when they had zero skill talent and an average qb

except now they have major skill talent yet are still incapable of doing anything fun

Diomedes

I want to tell the opzelura chick that she is beauty without the damn cream...the after photo is unnatural
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Nolan finally makes a play and breaks himself