Reggie Brown Signed.

Started by Rome, July 27, 2005, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Get an authentic Mike Patterson jersey NOW!  For obvious reasons, Mike will be a key contributor to the Eagles for years to come.  However, with another M. Patterson currently on the roster, now is the time to act and get the jersey with "MIKE PATTERSON" on the back.  In a month or so, when the other guy is cut, all the Patterson jerseys will be churning out with simply "PATTERSON".  But YOU can prove you're a die-hard Mike Patterson fan for the rest of his career by getting the jersey before the change is made.  Act fast!  This other Patterson LB dude has very little chance of lasting on the roster much longer.

rjs246

Go LJ Smith. Or something.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

Mad-Lad

sallad selgae

Get #63.  Not many of them out there and they are family sized.  The Winnebago of the Eagles' jerseys.
"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 27, 2005, 10:29:32 PM
Whoulda thunk McCoy would have been the last guy to sign?

I wouldn't be in a hurry to bring in McCoy.  He has no shot to start this year IMO and can pick up the special teams.  Sign him for five years so when we lose Adams and Sims, he will be starting with a "cheap" contract.  :yay

General_Failure

I ordered a black Andrews jersey. Hell, even Andrews doesn't have that one yet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

General_Failure

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mikey418

Not sure which way to go.  I have a green Dawkins and a white TO one...but I kinda want to get an authentic this season, meaning that player has to stick. 
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Dillen

Wingspan

Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 12:26:17 PM
Not sure which way to go.  I have a green Dawkins and a white TO one...but I kinda want to get an authentic this season, meaning that player has to stick. 

koy detmer is the way to go. that farger will never leave.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

General_Failure

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.