"I'll be there," says Owens.

Started by Diomedes, July 22, 2005, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Corey Simon did it last year.

He tried to peddle it off as having to take care of personal bidness. Yeah right. The dude had all offseason to take care of his stuff.

Speaking of good ol #90...lost in this TO stuff is what our "franchise" player is going to do.

General_Failure

He's going to suck. Do we need daily updates of that?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course we do.

It is almost as important as what rookie FA DB is mauling Pinkston

General_Failure

At least the daily Pinkston maulings are entertaining. Hedonismbot playing DT is not entertaining.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2005, 07:37:32 PMOf course we do.

We should be more interested in what Calvin Armstrong is doing.  Watch this young man!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Your manlove for Calvin is unquenchable!

TexasEagle

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 22, 2005, 05:53:41 PM
SWEET! Another TO thread!

It's like the Neverending Story.

Who the farg cares if he's happy. Go to work and do what you're getting paid for like most of the working soceity in the world. Hell I don't care if he stands on the sidelines and cries between plays as long as he catches the football.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 22, 2005, 07:40:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2005, 07:37:32 PMOf course we do.

We should be more interested in what Calvin Armstrong is doing.  Watch this young man!!

I'll be watching your boy. I'll let you know which DE is beatin' him like a drum. ;D

TexasEagle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2005, 06:20:28 PM
Rosenpuke is on DNL right now saying that even though TO will be there, it doesn't mean that he (hero man) won't stop pursuing a new contract and it doens't mean that he won't advise TO to leave.

Way to try and save face. What a weasel. So in short, even though he knows he'll never get the deal he (Rosenpenis) wants, he's going to keep trying to pry dollars out of the team when NO is the final word. Genius tactical move there, Rosie.

Rome

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

T.O.'s beef isn't with the Eagles.  It's with Gene Upshaw the the NFLPA who allowed the type of contracts that are not guaranteed to be utilized by the teams.

It's a stacked deck for the owners because it has to be.  If T.O. doesn't like that, he should quit the sport and run for Upshaw's position.

Dillen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dillen37 on July 22, 2005, 07:57:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2005, 07:14:01 PM
My head is going to explode.
Dont go to the EMB.

Been there, done that. I'm still scooping up my brain matter that exploded. Not as much in my skull as I thought. I'm a little disappointed.

General_Failure

The vacuum seal keeps your brain from dripping down your neck. If your head exploded you might want to run a sponge down there.

TexasEagle

Quote from: Dillen37 on July 22, 2005, 07:57:19 PM
Dont go to the EMB.

I find myself chanting that everytime I'm on the internet...

General_Failure