Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

No pitcher should be named Reggie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Nola, Fragiletta, Wheeler, Eflin, your Mom!  All of you suck it! 

Next fan of another team complains to me about their rotation gets both eyes sliced by a case cutter. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Bill Pecota? Struck out to lose the 93 LCS for ATL!

MDS

its a nerd projection that is generally pretty good at nailing down the win number

the telling thing is they have nobody beyond 90 wins except for the dodgers, which tells you the bar isnt that high to make the playoffs. will the phillies clear that bar? uhhh no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Stupid money.  They were only half truthful.

MDS

i dont get that narrative...they are stuck in the mud because of poor drafting, not cheapness

corny randy and micky moniak are the worst back to back selections in mlb history. top 10 picks who are going to wind up tied with jason hentz for career major league hits at 0

they passed on walker buehler for corny randy. this is how you remain the phillies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

he was garbage last year and didnt even have the liquor sweats like vicente padilla did

Don Ho

LMFAO!  The Padilla part!  Just picturing him dripping like a busted fire hydrant makes me cringe.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

These fargwits are going to blow this, aren't they?

ice grillin you

there's nothing really to blow...he's not a young player and by the time they are good he will be toast...in short farg him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes a prime trade candidate if they cant get an extension, its july 25 and theyre 15 back of atlanta