Phillies season 10

Started by MURP, September 24, 2005, 11:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Oswalt vs Morris
Backe vs Carpenter

Seo vs Myers
Zambrano vs Lieber
Trachsel vs Padilla

;D ;D ;D ;D

MDS

I think things will be tied going into the final 3 games.

As for today, it was pretty simple. Offense capatalized on rallies except for stranding Rollins on a leadoff triple. Lidle pitcher very well, Urbina and Wags shut em down at the end.

We only have three reliable members of the pen, who I presume we will run into the ground these last games. Fultz, Urbina and Wagner. They better be ready everyday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 25, 2005, 06:15:54 PM
Oswalt vs Morris
Backe vs Carpenter

Seo vs Myers
Zambrano vs Lieber
Trachsel vs Padilla

;D ;D ;D ;D

No Pedro?

MDS

All RHP. Effective Howard, ineffective Bell.  :)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

I was flipping back once in awhile but only saw about 6 minutes of the game. Good to see they pulled it off today and that the Harry Caray's won. We'll need STL to beat 'em and then have the Cubs take it to 'em again.

MDS

I figure the Astholes go 4-2. Can our Sillies go 5-1 or 6-0? Um...SURE AS LONG AS WE HAVE SUPERSTAR MVP #1 DINGER HITTER DAVID MICHEL BELL.

PhillyGirl

Supposed to be crappy weather here tonight. I hope they can get the game in.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 26, 2005, 03:48:22 PM
Supposed to be crappy weather here tonight. I hope they can get the game in.

Rita remnants.

:puke

BigEd76

They'll get it in.  New York isn't off on Thursday and they don't want any DHs...

BigEd76

Saturday's game is now a 4pm one on FOX...  :P

MDS

Damnit. Saturday is the only day I actually get school work done. Now I'll have to shift everything.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.