Sixers Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 04, 2005, 08:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Lee is ok. Used to kill the Sixers with the Hornets. Doesn't really shoot all that well, doesn't really defend all that well. He'll come off the bench and be ok. Bring some size.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

hunt

nailon should give them some badly needed scoring off the bench...they still need 1 more backup sg/sf, imo.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

WEST is GOD

Quote from: mhunt on September 23, 2005, 08:13:54 AM
nailon should give them some badly needed scoring off the bench...they still need 1 more backup sg/sf, imo.

I think Korver is that guy. They needed a starter.

SunMo

it would've been nice if they could've signed Payton to play 1, move AI to 2, Iggy to 3, Webber at 4 and Dalembert at 5
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

WEST is GOD

Payton has next to nothing left. He's nothing but a name at this point.

hunt

Quote from: Avenger on September 23, 2005, 04:36:30 PM
Quote from: mhunt on September 23, 2005, 08:13:54 AM

I think Korver is that guy. They needed a starter.

true...but i've already resigned myself to the fact that the great white hope will be starting....again. :-X
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Unfortunately I think you're right, Hunt.

I was also rooting for another 3 to be signed so KK could come off the bench. So we're going to have to hope that a] his defense got better and/or b] that Cheeks can scheme to cover up his flaws.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.