Flyers Season thread

Started by Wingspan, October 13, 2004, 07:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 15, 2005, 11:18:34 AM
Panaccio

QuoteRegarding the trade of Jeremy Roenick, the "future considerations" likely will be based on his performance in Los Angeles and become a draft pick. However, don't be surprised if the Kings are out of the playoff picture come March, and the Flyers need a center because of an injury, to see Roenick come back as those same "future considerations." By March, J.R.'s salary would be down to about $1.8 million. It's a wild theory, but plausible.

:P
That would be great.  I really want JR to get a good chance to get the cup and if that acutally somhow works that would be great. :)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

I forgot all about the IceGirls but whos the tard with her  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

isn't she what guys call "Butter face"? LOL

Hot body, butter face?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

NGM

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 15, 2005, 11:33:09 AM

Hot body, butter face?

Isn't that what you were saying about T.O.   ;D
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 15, 2005, 11:33:09 AM

Hot body, butter face?
She has a face  :P   and you mean everything looks good....Butther Face  >:D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 15, 2005, 11:41:17 AM
She has a face  :P   and you mean everything looks good....Butther Face  >:D

ah, gotcha. LOL

And regarding TO...yeah, his face isn't the best, but dayam...that body!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

PhillyGirl

QuoteI was making sure this time I got a no trade clause in the deal (laughs). So they can't get rid of me.

:-D :-D :-D

dis12

LeClair finds a home in Pittsburgh.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2134819  good luck with your back Johnnie..

WOW, my Penguins tickets just might become valuable this year. :deion
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyGirl

Already posted on the rest of the NHL thread.  ;)

PS...Flyers mini-camps start tomorrow.  :yay :yay :yay

PhillyGirl

PoopyfaceMcGee

Peter:  "You know, as part of my contract, I just got to F Bob in the A."
Clarkey:  "I kinda liked it."

Phanatic

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=flyersmoves&prov=st&type=lgns

The Flyers signed Jamie Storr????

I was hoping to see Niittimaki this season, but it looks like he's going to need more seasoning. Damn. What's he got to do to be ready? Win another Calder cup I suppose.

The Flyers also agreed on one-year deals with center Eric Chouinard, right wing Pat Kavanagh and left wing Ryan Ready.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let's hope Esche is in good playing shape.  I sure don't want to see much of anyone else in goal.