ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

i know its tennis and no one cares, not even really me, but let me say this

andy roddick blows. what a little dick.

hes the only recognizable american tennis player and hes such a farging little snatch. whines like a twat all week about analysts or the weather or usta handling the weather and then gets dick slapped by nadal. barely even shows up. this loser hasnt won anything in 10 years and hes made 30000 gazllion dollars and is married to brookyln decker and her perfect tits.

farg him. i hope he dies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was probably your best post ever.

PhillyPhreak54

Todd O's guy, Adam DiMichele has been signed by the Soul.

ice grillin you

i flipped to the union game last night and caught a glimpse of freddy adu....not that i had any clue where he was but i had no idea he was in philly

MDS

if temple had dimichele now instead of three years ago they would have beaten penn st by 20 points

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 30, 2011, 02:01:18 PM
i flipped to the union game last night and caught a glimpse of freddy adu....not that i had any clue where he was but i had no idea he was in philly

He was just in the "Whatever" Cup team recently and from the little I saw and heard, he had a very nice showing in the tourney. It was the first I had heard of him since he was like 14 and signed with an MLS team.

Don Ho

Adu fell off the radar screen so fast.  What did they expect in the soccer world, the kid was 14 years old.  I've read that he has finally got his head on straight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

he still doesnt start....he came in as a sub

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

white people be crazy yo...

Soccer Season Canceled Over 'Bernie' Dance, Students Protest
Police responded to the Perry Hall High School protest, although no one was arrested, a school official said.
The principal's decision ends the team's chance of competing for a championship.

By Emily Kimball Email the author November 3, 2011

Players on the Perry Hall High School varsity soccer perform the "Bernie" dance after a game. The dance was a frequent occurrence after games in the 2011 season. Kira Muller

Perry Hall High School students protested the early cancellation of the boys varsity soccer season after players were disciplined for performing a victory dance after a playoff game against rival Dulaney High on Tuesday.

Police responded to the Thursday morning demonstration but no one was arrested, said Assistant Principal Stephen Arnold.

The protest was in response to a decision to disqualify the team for the balance of the season because players displayed "inappropriate behavior that did not represent Perry Hall High School," following the Tuesday afternoon game, Arnold said.

Students, many wearing shirts that read "Bring Back Boys Varsity Soccer," stood across from the school on a public sidewalk shortly after the school day began at 7:45 a.m. on Thursday.

School administrators, including Principal George Roberts, approached the group of students and encouraged them to come to class. One of the school's on-duty police officers also responded and requested that additional officers from the White Marsh police precinct come to the scene, Arnold said.

Officers arrived to monitor traffic and make sure the protest did not get out of hand, he said. Students dispersed shortly after 8 a.m.

Some parents and students said the season-ending disqualification was unfair. A number of those who attended the Tuesday afternoon game said that after Perry Hall athletes won the game, the boys simply performed the "Bernie" dance on the field.

The dance imitates the dancing corpse from the film, "Weekend at Bernie's II." A video of people performing the dance is available on YouTube.

Parents of Dulaney students complained about the dance, calling it "sexually suggestive," Roberts said. - LOL

He and athletic director Bob Hruz then conducted an investigation, speaking to a select group of coaches, players and parents from both schools. By 3 p.m. Wednesday, they had decided to cancel the team's season, Roberts said.

"In my four years at Perry Hall, this is the first time an entire team has been suspended [from playing]," he said. "If I thought it was too harsh, I would have made another decision."

"Children should celebrate by cheering each other, giving high fives, hugs and pats on the back. But in my view, a choreographed, celebratory dance is not the way to celebrate victory," Roberts said.

"That celebration method is not acceptable. It's not what we expect from our student athletes at Perry Hall High School," he said.

Jen Carolyn, a parent of two Perry Hall seniors, said the dance is a frequent occurrence after and during games.

"I was there the whole time. ... When those boys did the 'Bernie' dance, they went out to the middle of field. There was no grabbing of privates, like some people said, and they did not do any vulgar language," she said.

Carolyn was one of two parents who met privately with Roberts after the protest.

"These kids have fought so hard to get where they are ... they've worked so hard to create the unity and brotherhood that they have. There was no due process," she said.

Student Matthew Cavey, who helped plan the protest on Facebook, was one of three students who met with Roberts privately following the demonstration.

"I believe you should fight for what you care about, and I care about my friends. As soon as my friends on the soccer team told me that their game was to be forfeited simply because of a dance, I immediately knew I had to fight to get this decision overruled," Cavey wrote in an email to Patch after the school day ended.

"We fought, protested and talked to Principal Roberts and that's all that matters, that we tried our best and that's all I ever asked of anyone," he wrote.

MDS

they sound like people in the 50's who found elvis too much to handle