Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

how does a dumb bimbo like that get those tickets. What an insult to real fans.

Don Ho

Whats up tonight with the crowd?  Theres some funky looking people in the stands.  Looks like Revenge of The Nerds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hawk

Sounds like Jimmy will be swinging for the fenches.

Don Ho

Chapman would have decapitated Francisco.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder how much Choke will bail out/

Yo GRITS....time to atone for those horrible errors earlier. Make a little contact and poke one off a sign in right

Hawk

LBIggle

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on October 08, 2010, 08:40:08 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:39:20 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 08:36:35 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:35:29 PM
someone please rewind your dvr when you get a chance and watch the blue shirted women on the 2-1 pitch

She even sucks at waving a rally towel  

i dont even care about that.....its bases loaded 2-1 count and right before the pitch she leans into her sister and starts talking...they both completely miss the pitch and jump their heads around when the crowds cheers for ball three and then she goes right into the towel wave again without missing a beat

What the hell were they even checking out??? Besides her dykey hair cut.

nothing...she just talks to everyone around all the time...just watch the game rachel maddow

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 08:41:13 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:39:20 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 08:36:35 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:35:29 PM
someone please rewind your dvr when you get a chance and watch the blue shirted women on the 2-1 pitch

She even sucks at waving a rally towel 

i dont even care about that.....its bases loaded 2-1 count and right before the pitch she leans into her sister and starts talking...they both completely miss the pitch and jump their heads around when the crowds cheers for ball three and then she goes right into the towel wave again without missing a beat

Not knowing how to properly wave a rally towel is the worst thing a fan can do.  What's wrong with you you farging queen? 

couldnt tell you id cut my balls off before i ever waved a towel at a sporting event...first of all its pittsburghs thing second of all it corny...its good to know you have the technique down tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wow...Utley's life flashed there.

I think Chapman is as sick of that blue shirt broad as we are  :-D

Don Ho

Did you see the lady in blue? Ha!

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

It's like Howard wasn't even in the box.