Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

OK, this doesn't happen very often.  Ryder Cup live prime time in Hawaii!  With the 7:45 AM tee off it's 8:45 PM here.  Sweet!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Absolutely horrible conditions in Wales.  I can't believe they're playing in this shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

Tiger Woods is going to be on Mike & Mike this morning at 7:30

PoopyfaceMcGee

Just found out that Lee Westwood is now the #1 ranked golfer in the world.

Hahahaa, golf sucks.

Don Ho

The Masters is being dominated by a bunch of kids.  They look like teenagers out there.  Waiting for the Tiger blowup.  Hopefully he bludgeons a fan with his driver.

Sgt PSN

If Tiger can just finish this thing in the top 10, that would be a major accomplishment for him.  Right now he's T16, but only 1 stroke back of the top 10.  He has absolutely owned this course during his career though, so if he doesn't play well, then I'll say he's probably done.  Dude ain't right in the head anymore. 

Don Ho

What is with Ricky Barnes?  He always plays Augusta well.  Who is this Jason Day from Australia?  Talk about a kid. 

Sgt PSN

I just looked at the entire leaderboard and saw Vijah Singh at +10.  WTF happened to that dude?  Like 2 years ago he was challenging Woods for the #1 ranking. 

reese125

Singh challenged him for the 1 spot in 2005 kiddo.

Sgt PSN

Was it that long ago?  Still, that's still not that long ago.  Dude just completely fell off. 

Don Ho

Tiger making his move.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Tiger keeps it up. Good to see him shoot well today.

reese125

yeah--if he ever wanted to start regaining his status, this is by far the major to do it.

going to be great tv sunday if he can be in this thing

Don Ho