hbionic

Ok......

In So far:

hbionic
Ron Mexico
4th and 26
CanadianEaglesFan
Father Demon

any of you other bitches looking to drop your snow shovels and come out west?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

pretty sure jack straw will be there.  maybe this time he'll actually tailgate with us.  ;)

demon needs to drag his knuckles out here too. 

Father Demon

I will be knuckle dragging.

SD is my #1 choice, and fairly certain I'm doing both this one and Carolina.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

it will be a 115pm local time kickoff.  i've got a 6x8' travel trailer that i may have to convert into a tailgate travel kit with grill, satellite tv, tables, chairs, booze and mexican whores. 

hbionic

...Mexican whores.....with or without penises?

Seabiscuit36

i may or may not be going the game in SD.  My bro has been talking about heading over to cali to see the game, and a few guys from the Chesapeake Inn here want to go to SD.  I just want to see Sassy and Hbionic holding hands
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

You guys should hit up Plum Crazy in Pacific Beach, it's an Eagles bar. And Gringo's down the street has great Mexican food.  Lots of ass there too.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on April 19, 2009, 12:28:40 PM
...Mexican whores.....with or without penises?

without for everyone not named hector.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 19, 2009, 01:01:56 PM
i may or may not be going the game in SD.  My bro has been talking about heading over to cali to see the game, and a few guys from the Chesapeake Inn here want to go to SD.  I just want to see Sassy and Hbionic holding hands

it's impossible for me to hold chuggie's hands because they are always busy fondling my junk. 

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 19, 2009, 06:26:26 PM
You guys should hit up Plum Crazy in Pacific Beach, it's an Eagles bar. And Gringo's down the street has great Mexican food.  Lots of ass there too.

def gotta check that out, but i'm thinking that most of the out of towners will probably be down in the gas lamp.  henessee's is a bar i can see a lot of them migrating to. 

4and26

Quote from: hbionic on April 18, 2009, 01:40:19 PM
Ok......

In So far:

hbionic
Ron Mexico
4th and 26

any of you other bitches looking to drop your snow shovels and come out west?

Count baby girl in to - CanadianEaglesFan

4and26

Flights booked...........we'll be there ;D

Father Demon

So, who's in charge of getting the tickets?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

i thought you were. 

doesn't matter to me who gets them.  i've been keeping an eye out but haven't seen any great deals yet.  if one of yous guy happens to come across a good buy, let the rest of us know. 

reese125

Sarge, you and I can finally kiss because I will be at this game

Sgt PSN

as long as you don't bring munson or cole with you.  i might be able to tolerate you individually but not if the entire retard tri-fecta shows up. 

btw.....i'll do all the research and everything on their tailgating policies and see what i can do about staking out a good area for pregame debachery. 

hbionic

My first NFL game was 11 years ago in San Diego...Rodney Pete vs. Ryan Leaf...and we lost. We tailgated early....I dont remember what time because it was a 1pm (Pacific) game.

Regardless...do your research and let us know what you find. I plan on getting a room for Friday and Saturday nite and going back home after the game.

You guys should start thinking of what you are going to bring to the game in terms of food. Sarge, tell your woman to start cooking up somethin good.

4thand26...got your message. Sounds good, look forward to hanging out with you guys.