Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

And they found Altuve - who basically begged for a tryout

Also signed Gurriel and he's raking

ice grillin you

those are just regular baseball moves that any team any time can hit on...in the phillies rebuild they will probably (hopefully) have one or two guys like that

the problem is getting two number one overalls and no transcendent talent at the top in either draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Yeah, don't forget in the 2008 team they had Werth, who the signed on a flier in 2007 after missing the entire 2006 season with a wrist injury, and Victorino, who they picked up in the Rule 5 draft.  Every good team gets a handful of these savvy/lucky signings.

PhillyPhreak54

The Nats pulled some rain delay bullshtein again tonight

Second rate organization

QB Eagles

MDS

are the phillies a first rate organization?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think I can recall the Phillies pulling stunts like the Nats

But I'm sure mds will find something they did and then make it like I'm comparing the two

MDS

what stunt did they pull?

alls im saying is your root for a team with the most losses in pro sports history and one that has been around since chester a arthur administration and won a grand total of 2 titles.....so
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Once again your twist yourself into a pretzel trying to pick apart what I wrote

Go ahead and read up what they've done during rain delays and how they cancel games. Or when they restrict people from PA from buying tickets in their park.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

because thats what we do here...comment on things that dont matter

PhillyPhreak54

A rare sight to see that ballpark full

I hope someone breaks that stupid farging home run sculpture

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Should you break it? Please

Loria is gonna send someone an invoice if they break a window