i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Bye K-Rod

... and Rupp.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
two world series champions jayson werth and chooch still dont have teams less than a week out from opening day

Both were cooked.  At least Chooch will be venerated as an all-time Phillies legend.  Werth is just a guy who got paid to leave.  FTB.  🖕🏻

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

no more service clock...he gettin served
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Largest long term contract ever for a kid who hasn't hit the bigs.

Rome

I guess the service clock is now fake news too.  Thanks, Obummer!

Rome

Seriously though that's some awesome outside the box thinking from these fools.   Ballsy as farg too. 

A+

ice grillin you

you could fill a swimming pool with the cum of the baseball is the only sport i like white south jerz phillie fanbase today

MDS

yea um south jersey people love the flyers more than anything

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 25, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
yea um south jersey people love the flyers more than anything

no one likes hockey....south jerz phillie fanbase is way bigger than flyers

MDS

romey is my conduit to that mindset and he still loves the birds, so explain that