Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

One thing I am NOT looking forward to is the dude who plays Ramsay saying in an interview that he had to do a scene this year that disturbed him so much that it took days to be ready emotionally to film it.  Considering Ramsay has done so really farged up shtein already, I can't wait to find out what this will be.  :boo

smeags

im curious if rickon stark will make an appearence in the hbo storyline. does he stay in hiding or do the producers bring him in ? not sure how his story goes in the books vs the little we've seen in the show. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 05, 2015, 01:58:12 PM
One thing I am NOT looking forward to is the dude who plays Ramsay saying in an interview that he had to do a scene this year that disturbed him so much that it took days to be ready emotionally to film it.  Considering Ramsay has done so really farged up shtein already, I can't wait to find out what this will be.  :boo

Unfortunately I think things are gonna get a little rapey with Sansa.

Though I also think he could be bangin the concubine chick and then maybe he kills her as he's farging her or something.

Either way, I think Sansa ends up doing some badass shtein before the season ends.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

yeah i see sansa killing ramsay - the womans way.

Eagles_Legendz

I don't think it'll involve Sansa.  Just speculation on my point.  Could involve that Myranda girl he likes to torture people with.

smeags

Maybe Reek shows up and stops Ramsay from hurting whoever it is.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on May 05, 2015, 03:55:35 PMThough I also think he could be bangin the concubine chick and then maybe he kills her as he's farging her or something.

Yeah, I think this is the scenario. Myranda and possibly Ramsay's other hos get jealous of Sansa and threaten her, and Roose makes it clear to Ramsay that these worthless sluts can't be putting the Boltons' hold on the North at risk. So Ramsay either kills them while farging them, or he brutally kills them in front of Sansa the way a cat will bring a dead mouse as a gift to its owner, thinking that Sansa actually wants that.

Later on, Sansa will be at risk and Reek will snap and kill Ramsay. Justice demands it has to be Reek.

SunMo

in normal dramatic storylines, yes Reek would be the one to bring justice.  but this is GoT, there is no justice. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on May 06, 2015, 06:47:04 AM
in normal dramatic storylines, yes Reek would be the one to bring justice.  but this is GoT, there is no justice. 
True, the guy has no balls
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

reek kills ramsay as he is trying to rape and kill sansa but is then is killed by an arrow shot by one of stannis' soliders.

SD

My friend at works theory:
QuoteLinda:
I think I know who Jon Snows mother is
Michael: who?
Linda:
eddards sister who was raped by ragar. Jon is a targareon and a stark, but not of eddard and he probably kept it a secret so that Robert would not kill him.
i rewatched all the episodes

smeags

thats actually a decent theory.

SD

Think I've heard it before. The only hole in that theory is why wouldn't Ned tell his wife? She'd have kept his secret.

smeags

maybe she wouldnt have truely treated him like her husband's bastich ?

Eagaholic

nm