The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

congrats to the nhl for finally making an intelligent tv move and putting the game tonight at 9
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

does easy still mock jeff carter

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Go.... Hawks?

Can't have the Rags win, obviously.
Don't want the Canadian drought to end.
Flyers in Exile winning again is cruel.

ice grillin you

ABR

but i kinda "like" the canadians...they have the best home crowd in all of sports and the sport is truly a religion there.....plus i like the canadian teams doing well

i also predicted them to at least make the finals....sunny can confirm this

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 17, 2014, 07:42:32 AM
Go.... Hawks?

Can't have the Rags win, obviously.
Don't want the Canadian drought to end.
Flyers in Exile winning again is cruel.

I guess...even though I have a hard time rooting for them too since they beat us in the finals. There's really no winners here if you're a flyers fans... Only losers (the Flyer)

First 3 goals last night were Williams/Carter/Richards...actually turned the game off after the Richards goal because Anaheim looked like they wanted no part of the Kings...reminded me of the Flyers

BigEd76

Besides the Canadian thing, Montreal also has Briere, which means he'll get his Cup immediately after leaving

So three 3rd-place teams and a 2nd-place team are in the final four.  Not sure this is what they had in mind when they switched the format

Eagles_Legendz

Have 0 problem with Briere winning the cup.  Dude always brought it when it mattered for the Flyers.

68 playoff games, 72 pts for the Flyers.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 17, 2014, 12:22:27 PM
Besides the Canadian thing, Montreal also has Briere, which means he'll get his Cup immediately after leaving

is there some of kind of waiting period a former flyers must go through before being allowed to win the cup?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

hell of a comeback by the Kings, just when you think they're dead they kick you in the nuts

Geowhizzer

Carcillo suspended 10 games for abuse of official.

Good job taking yourself out of a probable Stanley Cup final.

BigEd76

Looking like a Kings/Rangers final

SD

Really rooting for the Kings...I hate the Rangers...but it's also a big farg you to Snider every time they win