The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MA Minnesota is excited about it

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Yesterday some of the LA sports radio guys said that there are approx 100 Kings fans who have been with the team since they moved to LA. 

I guess the rest showed up last week. 

MDS

im too lazy to link it but charlie sheen wasnt allowed back in the kings game after he left the arena for a smoke break

and that, people, is the most interesting thing to happen to hockey since boston racists called the black guy on washington a stillupfront
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Well Dustin Brown dropping the F bomb just became the new highlight!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

UGh, watching Richards and Carter raise the cup in a different uniform a year after they're traded is just zesty
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Holmgren really showed them

BigEd76

You can blame the Richards trade on Homer but not the Carter one.  He had no control over Columbus passing him off to someone else.  It's not like he was gonna put a Favre-to-Minnesota clause in that deal, especially to a Western team that never won the Cup before...

SD

What's the difference, end result is that their names on the cup while we're stuck with Bryz for the next century. I'm not even complaining about the young players the Flyers received in return just that it strikes me odd that a team like the Kings can make it work with those two but somehow the Flyers can't.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

If the Flyers had Quick and not Bryzgalov I'd be making plane reservations for a parade trip this morning.  Congrats to Flyers West and all but lets be real here.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 12, 2012, 03:31:55 AM
it strikes me odd that a team like the Kings can make it work with those two but somehow the Flyers can't.

it doesnt strike me as odd because the flyers lost for the same reason they have lost for the last 25 years....no goaltending...so really it was abaout as normal as it gets for this team

but in general your point is true...you can spin it easy style anyway you want the bottom line is the team that ended up with the former flyers won the cup and the flyers didnt and anyway you wanna look at it it still is the ultimate dagger

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome