The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Try rooting for the Phillies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 24, 2006, 03:07:01 PM
Try rooting for the Phillies.

Phillies + Eagles + Flyers =  :'(

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Good lord, this is an awful sports town.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

JR broke his ankle last night.

BigEd76

8 goals, 10 assists, -7 rating

He's a fun personality, but he has nothing left....

SD_Eagle5

He'll be a Flyer again in 2 years, count on it.

PhillyGirl

QuoteLINDROS DONE WITH THE LEAFS?

TORONTO SUN: Lance Hornby reported yesterday injured Maple Leafs forward Eric Lindros doesn't know if he fits into the club's future plans. There may also be some bad blood between Lindros and the Leafs, as his father took the club's medical staff to task over how they treated his son's wrist injury, which eventually ended his season.

Spector's Note: I think the odds are against Lindros returning to the Leafs. His injury history works against him, so unless he's willing to accept as much or less money than he received this season, he'll likely be moving on.

Good ole Carl.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

what a bitch. i hope that cheap shot artist darcy tucker takes him out in the locker room or something.

GoRahGeorge

If the Broadway Blueshirts were a sitcom, Phanatic, they would probably be the first sitcom on OLN.

And if it weren't for Texas, there'd be no New York Rangers.

I hope some Ranger fan reads that!

Erin Go Rah!

BigEd76

-- Crosby reached 100 pts

-- Atlanta was eliminated, giving Montreal and Tampa Bay the final 2 spots

-- The Western Conference matchups are now set:
1 Detroit vs 8 Edmonton
2 Dallas vs 7 Colorado
3 Calgary vs 6 Anaheim
4 Nashville vs 5 San Jose

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

eight games over .500 gets you fired in the nhl meanwhile in the nba three teams at .500 or below made the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

he's like a, slightly less lucky version of Dick Vermeil.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 20, 2006, 12:07:08 PM
hehe

QuoteA slimmer and healthier looking Quinn kept on leading to the Leafs to winning seasons. The set club records for points (103) and road wins (23) in 2003-04 but the Leafs lost in the second round to Philadelphia.

That series totally blew the Flyers wad and left them useless vs. Tampa Bay, right?