Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Topper is not a good manager.  Lifts Big Red tonight, pitching just fine.  Of course Marte shteins the bed.  4 runs later bums down 5-3.

Other than Alvardo, Strahm, Hoffman this BP is cpmplete trash.

Bats cold second night in a row.  As i type Casty fishing at air. Like clocwork another K.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm like 90min passed my bedtime.

Not staying up for this shtein.

Don Ho

Jay!  DON'T YOU DARE!  Fall asleep to an old Seinfeld, Modern Family rerun or Nightline.  This is another repeat of last nights shtein show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

A cat just ran onto the field and into Phils dugout. It new where the other Hoydas were.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2024, 11:34:53 PMI'm like 90min passed my bedtime.

im gonna troll this before the bottom of the 9th but oh no poor baby you tortured soul wahhh wahhh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

JAY!  WAKE UP!  JAY!  UP!  NOW!

The worst player in baseball and then the last guy you'd ever expect hit homeruns!!

WAKE UP!

It's April 30/May 1, it's the Angels, keep your ass in bed.

PhillyPhreak54

Ha! Well would you look at that? Castellanos and Rojas going deep? Nice.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2024, 12:14:18 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2024, 11:34:53 PMI'm like 90min passed my bedtime.

im gonna troll this before the bottom of the 9th but oh no poor baby you tortured soul wahhh wahhh

Nah I just get up at 0400. Can't do the west coast games on weeknights anymore.

MDS

who the farg is buying lincoln logs at 4am

fun little game. big picture is theyre probably going to need another RH high leverage arm. shouldnt be a hard thing to find and they can survive just fine as is for the next few months. but thats the target for july.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they dont play a good offense or a good team for that matter until june and then they play five i think?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2024, 09:02:29 AMwho the farg is buying lincoln logs at 4am

fun little game. big picture is theyre probably going to need another RH high leverage arm. shouldnt be a hard thing to find and they can survive just fine as is for the next few months. but thats the target for july.

One of our biggest customers sends in his POs at 430-5am! But bc I run the joint now I come in early and use the quiet time to get caught up on reports and such.

Don Ho

Here's what's infuriating watching these farging clowns with eight K's at the plate in 3 1/3 innings

Don Ho

KKKKasty!  Enjoy last night, may be the last significant hit you have before Memorial Day, shtein 4th of July. 

Phils 17K today!!  JT and CastOUTanos with 7 of them.

SD

Don Ho

Whatever happens the bums deserved to lose this series. Complete ass even with last nights ninth.