Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Very sketchy, lets blame Spadaro and the EMB maintenance

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on March 21, 2007, 10:49:11 AM
Very sketchy, lets blame Spadaro and the EMB maintenance

Before Reagor's press conference, he mentioned the EMB maintenance is to prevent a virus called "limelight" and was only originally scheduled for 2-3 hours but has lasted 14+.  I wonder if :CF is infected.

Susquehanna Birder

I really doubt it. I can't find any mention of "limelight" in the usual virus and/or worm lookups on the 'net. Even so, we don't run on a Windoze platform, so we're not as prone to the usual bugs.

PoopyfaceMcGee

A.  This is Spadaro we're talking about, so the name could be inexact or out-and-out wrong.
B.  I believe the EMB runs on a unix/linux-based backend also.

BigEd76

Dave said they're leaving Epic and moving to American Eagle, which runs the Giants, Bears and Bengals sites.  New MB software too...

Rome

Just to pile on here there have been definite issues with posting. 

Not so much with accessing the boards, though, at least from my computer.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 21, 2007, 12:40:28 PM
Dave said they're leaving Epic and moving to American Eagle, which runs the Giants, Bears and Bengals sites.  New MB software too...

OMG WILL WE LOSE OUR POST COUNTS?!?

Rome

Nevermind post counts, they're gonna lose the Dead thread!

Seabiscuit36

How many posts are you guys up to on there?   

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 21, 2007, 12:54:57 PM
Nevermind post counts, they're gonna lose the Dead thread!

I hope so.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 21, 2007, 12:57:27 PM
How many posts are you guys up to on there?   

Significantly less than I have here.

BigEd76

QuoteInternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@concretefield.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.