Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

I am having the same problem now with the stubby threads.

Another error, not sure if he has reported it yet, but anything Moats23 posts seems to be retarded.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

im having the same problem but it seems like the webpage gets stuck on FF or Dio's posts
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some threads are still cutting off, including this one.

Seabiscuit36

When i entered the message board i had a internet error script pop up that showed:
Quoteabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

I set up a temporary work-around. The upside is that it works...and the downside is that it severely limits the number of posts you can see on a page. This will at least keep us going until we can resolve the real problem at hand.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Hey, it's working again!

(For what it's worth, I couldn't get any threads to come up at all.  Everything work except the actual post pages- those came up blank.)

PhillyGirl

I still can't reply to a lot of topics (The rest of the NBA being one of them)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

I turned it back to 5 posts per page. Any better?

When you say you can't reply, is it because the reply button isn't appearing?

Zanshin

The "reply" button is missing for me.  But my "quick reply" feature works again.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 22, 2006, 10:28:48 AM
I turned it back to 5 posts per page. Any better?

When you say you can't reply, is it because the reply button isn't appearing?

No I see the reply button, I just get a blank page after waiting like 2 minutes. Its only happening on a few threads.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

Okay...well, I'm not sure what to do then. Strange how it's working for some and not for others. I'll keep poking around to see if I can see anything obvious.

PhillyGirl

Susquehanna Birder