Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 03, 2006, 02:23:38 PM
I got an SQL server connection message as well as some Nuclear mumbo-jumbo. Maybe it was the NSA hacking into the site.

Then I expect to see footage of Dio in handcuffs by night's end.  ;)

Sgt PSN

I couldn't log on to the board at all last night.  Turns out my cable internet went down for a couple hours......which explains why I couldn't log on anywhere else either. 

SD_Eagle5

HACKED BY T!LK!ANDRE

Guess the site was hacked lastnight.

Susquehanna Birder

Stupid farging script kiddies. I'm sure GF will have it fixed in short order. Thanks for the heads up.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 04, 2006, 07:25:16 AM
HACKED BY T!LK!ANDRE

Guess the site was hacked lastnight.

Just saw that.  Stupid POS hackers.  Go hack into the CIA or something challenging.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Susquehanna Birder

I think I cleaned most of it up. I was going to leave a taunt for whoever might see it, but there's no sense drawing the attention of the whole lamer kiddie community.

SD_Eagle5

Its gone, just noticed when I logged-in. Damn misfits.

Geowhizzer

Heck, it was the first change to the home page in almost a year.

SD_Eagle5

Front page was hacked again

Susquehanna Birder

Diomedes

Who the hell hacks a fan-operated football site?  I mean, that's worse than posting on one regularly.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on May 11, 2006, 06:08:29 PM
Who the hell hacks a fan-operated football site?  I mean, that's worse than posting on one regularly.

I bet it was Art.  He doesn't like us pointing and laughing at the taterskins.

Susquehanna Birder

They don't care about the site content. They just like comparing their little-dick conquests.

SD_Eagle5

Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but sites been hacked again.

Susquehanna Birder