ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Week 9 - 2018  (Read 451 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MDS

  • Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51999
  • this guy
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2018, 09:00:45 PM »

romey my man you gotta be better than this
Logged
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

  • Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51068
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2018, 09:02:25 PM »

Man, farg those guys having fun smashing their brains in.
Logged

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21751
  • "SWING AND A MISS. STRUCK HIM OUT!"
    • http://www.concretefield.com/uploads/Mad-Lad/donho.gif
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 04:10:19 AM »

just an amazing sequence with sea/sd and den/hou ending amid no/la craziness

Yep!  That was good shtein today.

Watching Caleb Sturgis implode for the Chargers today made it a little more easier to tolerate Elliot and his 35 yard max range.
Logged
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

  • Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51999
  • this guy
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »

my guess is the game stays at 100

fox has to pick between dal/atl and phi/no for the 425 jawn....thinking one of these might be uncompetitive

as usual i am wrong

birds to 425
Logged
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17336
  • TOUCHDOWN!
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 11:17:06 PM »

Another great week in the NFC East
Logged

EJ72

  • Concourse Vendor
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 421
  • That &%#* Cowboy Fan
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 11:54:18 PM »

That was one of the sloppiest, most uninspired, boneheaded sixty minutes of NFL football I've ever watched. I thought I was watching the 76-77 Tampa Bay Bucs for awhile but the uniforms snapped me back to reality.

Whatever, I may not watch another Dallas game even when I have the chance. The owner, team and coaches make me sick.
Logged

Tomahawk

  • Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12580
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2018, 01:08:23 AM »

If I didn't like how much he helps the Eagles, I'd say the Cowboys have to fire Garrett sooner than later.
Logged

General_Failure

  • Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51068
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 01:23:10 AM »

The white jersey and pants look for the Titans might be the first uniform they've had that wasn't total garbage.
Logged

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17336
  • TOUCHDOWN!
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 01:29:37 AM »

Just needs a white helmet with a blue oil derrick on it, and itd be perfect.
Logged

EJ72

  • Concourse Vendor
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 421
  • That &%#* Cowboy Fan
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 09:35:20 AM »

If I didn't like how much he helps the Eagles, I'd say the Cowboys have to fire Garrett sooner than later.

Not happening and 95% of fans know it too, the other 5% are the homers that think this can still be turned around. I can see easily see Dallas sitting at 3-10 after the next five games but on the positive side, that should net them a premium pick in the draft. Oh yeah, oops.  ::)

I think I set a personal record for number of beers consumed in one half of one game after halftime during that shtein.
Logged

PhillyPhreak54

  • 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 69354
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
Re: Week 9 - 2018
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2018, 11:07:09 AM »

Jerrah came out and said he's extending Dak

Good.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up