Jordan Mailata, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Don Ho, April 28, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

You're missing seven or eight apostrophes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

this guys needs his thread upped anyway as he is easily the most exciting thing about this upcoming season but this is also pretty good

https://twitter.com/BenSimmons25/status/1106366878891560967
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Diomedes

First start of his career, plays better than anyone could reasonably hope.  Three years ago, had never touched an American football.  Now, he's at worst as serviceable back up LT in the NFL.  That's just nuts.

Diomedes

I'm gonna enjoy reading all week about Mailata's development.  What a coup for the Eagles to have turned an absolute neophyte into, at worst, a reserve NFL LT / Trade bait.

https://twitter.com/patdjordjevic/status/1312920706313641984

Zanshin

He played better last night than anyone should have expected. Shame our team's collective ligaments are made out of brittle, crusty old rubberbands.

Diomedes

Don Ho

Pretty damn impressive.  Sink or swim with this guy the rest of the year, JP needs to call it quits as he really doesn't want to be playing football anymore.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

if he plays just regular zesty this week not Winston justice zesty he should be proud...this one has Washington football team ugly written all over it for the OL and especially this guy

Diomedes

They've got tape of his first start to look at so you have to think they've identified his weaknesses.

Zanshin

This year's Eagles are a bad team in a really boring way. At least this guy is interesting and has an upside. I'm glad he's out there and interested to see what he build from what he did last week, which was impressive.

Diomedes

It's already a pretty stunning success.  At 23 years old, with the performance and promise he's demonstrated already..at the least, he's tradeable for far, far more value than the draft capital invested in him.  Only question now is whether he's good enough to be too valuable to trade.