ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Week Sixteen - 2017  (Read 1105 times)

Tomahawk

• Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard
Re: Week Sixteen - 2017
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

While they are reviewing rules, they should take a look at fumbling out of the endzone being a touchback for the defense

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 06:42:47 PM »

thats a fundamental rule of football...from pee wee to the pros. i agree but thats going to take more voices that just the comp committee
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

• 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 07:18:02 PM »

lol
Dallas

Sgt PSN

• 2005 Keeper League Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Certified Losers
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 03:07:30 PM »

While they are reviewing rules, they should take a look at fumbling out of the endzone being a touchback for the defense

Just out of curiosity, what should happen after a fumble goes through the end zone and oob?  Offense retains possession at the 1? 

BDN

• Don Quixote
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2017, 03:39:58 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what should happen after a fumble goes through the end zone and oob?  Offense retains possession at the 1?

At the one would make sense. I never understood the reasoning behind the rule especially with how TD happy the league is
farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.

Tomahawk

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2017, 03:54:40 PM »

Not necessarily the 1; offense retains possession and the ball is spotted where the offensive player initially lost possession

smeags

• Inept Security Guard
  • R.I.P. section 736
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 03:56:02 PM »

Not necessarily the 1; offense retains possession and the ball is spotted where the offensive player initially lost possession

offense gets the ball at the 20.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »

offense gets the ball at the 20.

Only if you're going to give a fresh set of downs too
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up