ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Ex-Eagles In The NFL  (Read 5694 times)

QB Eagles

• Inept Security Guard
  • TOUCHDOWN!
Re: 2017 Ex-Eagles In The NFL
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2018, 12:54:59 AM »

I looked through the Alliance of American Football to see if anyone we recognize is signed over there.

Randall Goforth
Malcolm Bunche
JaCorey Shepherd
Chris Givens
Dallas Thomas
Jerome Couplin

Brad Childress (HC)
Michael Vick (OC)

Diomedes

• Resident Iconoclast
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2018, 06:29:46 AM »

Michael Vick as an OC?

LOL.  I mean, I love the guy, but...he never really struck me as much of a thinker. 

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2018, 03:15:33 PM »

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25625058/desean-jackson-tampa-bay-buccaneers-wants-out

Pimp has worn out another welcome.  Good lord.  How has he never been a Cowboy?

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2018, 10:10:46 PM »

he only wore his outcome out with 1 tyricanal lunatic possible racist....he grew frustrated playing for 2 loser franchises/coaches

what a coon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

• Dunning–Kruger in effect.
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2018, 10:23:31 PM »

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25625058/desean-jackson-tampa-bay-buccaneers-wants-out

Pimp has worn out another welcome.  Good lord.  How has he never been a Cowboy?

this has to be trolling right?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2018, 05:53:28 AM »

Revisionist history sure is fun. 

He bitched his way out of Philly.  Kelly was an icehole but if you look back on it, it’s not like any of Jackson’s colleagues came out in his defense.   Then the Washington team let him go over “money.”   Now he’s caterwauling his way out of Tampa. 

I love his talent.  Always have. 

But he’s an immature headache even at 32 years old and his act is wearing thin.  Sooner or later teams will start saying “thanks, but no thanks” and I think to a degree they already have.  Otherwise he would have been traded at the deadline this year.  But he’s older, makes a ton of money, his production has declined, and he still has issues with not being perceived as a team guy.

That’s the truth.  Sorry if it hurts your feelings, girls.

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2018, 09:55:29 AM »

He bitched his way out of Philly.  Kelly was an icehole but if you look back on it, it’s not like any of Jackson’s colleagues came out in his defense.   

this is categorically untrue. he was released because chip was a Napoleonic coward who wanted robots, not talent. in no way shape or form, whether they said to les bowen anonymously or not, were his teammates pleased to see him go.

Otherwise he would have been traded at the deadline this year.  But he’s older, makes a ton of money, his production has declined, and he still has issues with not being perceived as a team guy.

he wasnt traded at the deadline because the coach/gm in tampa were going to be fired if they didnt win. trading pimp for a 4th wasnt going to help their cause. they needed to win and win now so they needed him. it didnt work.

also please tell me about this issues of him not being "a team guy." where or where besides the caste football board is that coming from.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »

also dont ever forget the gang member shtein chip put out for the press to eat up when he released him...disgusting stuff

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2018, 10:37:22 AM »

Oh please.  He’s old and soon to be onto his fourth team.  He’s crying his way out of Tampa and blaming yet another head coach for his zesty play. 

And spare me the sob stories about how he was so mistreated by the Eagles.  He made a ton of money after he left Philly and that’s all he’s ever been about.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/desean-jackson-eagles-teammates-speak-out-reason-for-release-selfish-chip-kelly-relationship-attitude/noejfimo7oa1058kf48bswrh
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:40:21 AM by Rome »

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »

lol linking to the hit piece chip's people cooked up to soften to blow of cutting their best WR for no reason other than the horrible head coach couldnt control his fully grown adult player into being his robot

its 5 years later and youre still shilling for that conman...what does he have on you

last i looked he was back in the minor leagues and pimp was torching malcolm jenkins

smeags

• Inept Security Guard
  • R.I.P. section 736
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2018, 11:43:54 AM »

rome is very good at fishing.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2018, 12:30:52 PM »

I’m not fishing.  He’s always been a diva and he wears out his welcome at every stop.  He’s worn out his welcome in Tampa and he’ll soon be on to his fourth team. 

They’re like Trumpers with this guy and that’s ok. 

ice grillin you

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »

you have to be trolling to take chip kellys side over arguably the biggest playmaker in nfl history

also you are literally just making shtein up that isnt true...for what reason i have no idea

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »

He’s always been a diva and he wears out his welcome at every stop. 

i have no idea why are you clinging to the narrative that he acted his way out of philly. he was cut by chip for not being a chipbot. he was in the prime of his career and coming off an amazing season where he made riley cooper like good. he got cut by a d-1AA college coach for not falling in line with his dumb ideas that didnt work.

diva.

smeags

• Inept Security Guard
  • R.I.P. section 736
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »

so, get ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

phillies will be under 500 this year...book it
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up