ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159   Go Down

Author Topic: The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread  (Read 125020 times)

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField

QB Eagles

• Inept Security Guard
  • TOUCHDOWN!
Re: The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread
« Reply #2342 on: November 18, 2018, 10:00:00 PM »

He served only 9 months and was subsequently hired by the Mayor of Cleveland. Yesterday he killed her.

This use of pronouns is truly wrong.

Tomahawk

• Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #2343 on: November 24, 2018, 01:47:32 AM »

Not he killed that bitch mayor

Geowhizzer

• 2005 Eagles Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • I'm the fastest.
« Reply #2344 on: January 04, 2019, 02:55:04 PM »

"A great many of those who 'debunk' traditional...values have in the background values of their own which they believe to be immune from the debunking process."

--C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

ice grillin you

• Dunning–Kruger in effect.
  • Inept Security Guard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField

General_Failure

• Sobery McDrinknobeer
  • Inept Security Guard
  • The great allusionist
    • ConcreteField
« Reply #2348 on: February 17, 2019, 03:42:28 PM »

Lakeland 11-year-old arrested for confrontation after refusal to stand for Pledge

LAKELAND — An 11-year-old Lawton Chiles Middle Academy student was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence following a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer.

The incident happened after his refusal to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and his refusal to stand after ordered by the substitute teacher.

Polk County Public Schools spokesman Kyle Kennedy said the sixth-grader “was arrested after becoming disruptive and refusing to follow repeated instructions by school staff and law enforcement.”

Geowhizzer

• 2005 Eagles Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • I'm the fastest.
« Reply #2349 on: February 17, 2019, 05:13:52 PM »

Lakeland 11-year-old arrested for confrontation after refusal to stand for Pledge

LAKELAND — An 11-year-old Lawton Chiles Middle Academy student was arrested Feb. 4 and charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence following a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer.

The incident happened after his refusal to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and his refusal to stand after ordered by the substitute teacher.

Polk County Public Schools spokesman Kyle Kennedy said the sixth-grader “was arrested after becoming disruptive and refusing to follow repeated instructions by school staff and law enforcement.”

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnett would suggest that the student would have rights violated in this instance. 

"A great many of those who 'debunk' traditional...values have in the background values of their own which they believe to be immune from the debunking process."

--C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Tomahawk

• Suicide League Champ - Rat Bastich
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #2350 on: February 17, 2019, 06:58:54 PM »

Land of the free as long as you do what you're told

[The substitute teacher] allegedly told the student, “Why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live?”

farg yeah! Riddle me that, 11 year old punk

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:04:09 PM by Tomahawk »

ice grillin you

• Dunning–Kruger in effect.
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #2351 on: February 22, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.205bc52a0aab

we are now 48 hrs out from this and there hasnt been a single word spoken about it from trump or ANY republican congress person....par for the course from trump as he is a literal white nationalist but not a single republican at all is stunning....and even more stunning is not a word from the farging justice department...some historian can probably correct me but it has to be the biggest plot against the government since the lincoln assassination and the right is literally acting like it didnt happen

it truly is a sickening and frightening time we are in right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

• Inept Security Guard
« Reply #2352 on: February 22, 2019, 09:08:08 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.205bc52a0aab

we are now 48 hrs out from this and there hasnt been a single word spoken about it from trump or ANY republican congress person....par for the course from trump as he is a literal white nationalist but not a single republican at all is stunning....and even more stunning is not a word from the farging justice department...some historian can probably correct me but it has to be the biggest plot against the government since the lincoln assassination and the right is literally acting like it didnt happen

it truly is a sickening and frightening time we are in right now

amen! this should be the biggest one of the biggest stories of our lifetimes....but some actor lied, so.....
put a quarter in yo azz, cuz ya played yourself

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #2353 on: February 22, 2019, 09:13:08 AM »

heres why its not a story: the right wing in this country would be absolutely fine with someone carrying out a domestic terror act so long as the victims were liberals
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

• 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
« Reply #2354 on: February 22, 2019, 10:54:29 AM »

heres why its not a story: the right wing in this country would be absolutely fine with someone carrying out a domestic terror act so long as the victims were liberals

Yep.

But if his name was Mohammad or Salvadore that cheeto dick farg would have been tweeting like crazy about it.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159   Go Up