Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Alabama banned abortion last night.   This is what happens when Republicans take over. 

ice grillin you

farg all the Hoyda foot Democrats or "leftists" that said this would never happen

and farg every man who doesn't care
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

to be fair it only happened in alabama and its frankly shocking it took this long

a good portion of this country would cream its pants to the handmaids tale becomming reality
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

thats the fetal heartbeat bill, which is gross but not quite this

im not sure ohio can pass something like this, but the state is going through a significant cultural migration and all thats left are the types of people that got scared about gay marraige and voted for bush in 04
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on May 15, 2019, 11:00:40 PM
It's also happening in Ohio.

and missouri

and watch all these all other backwards places get emboldened now

texas has been at it for years

Rome

A woman wrote the law in Alabama.   That's like a slave vetoing the Emancipation Proclamation. 

General_Failure

Rich people know they'll still have access to safe abortions regardless of the legality.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

They've worked out a new partnership. All dead soldiers will be shipped home and buried in KISS Kaskets.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

It's text book obstruction of justice.  No one cares. 

Geowhizzer

Michigan Republican Representative Justin Amash tweets that Trump has engaged in "impeachable conduct."

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1129831615952236546

MDS

local city politics are a disaster and philly is no different...the same corrupt losers win every election and theres no way to get them out until they die or the feds get them. kenyatta johnson, my rep in the 2nd district, is going down soon but can mop the floor with any challenger between his dirty tricks and secure black vote.

theres little room for a progressive win. you just try to get one. AND WE DID.

rochelle bilal, my sister, knocking out corrupt serial sexual harasser jewel williams for county sherriff. theres your win liberals. you vote for every progressive candidate you can and hope one sneaks through.

General_Failure