ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Race(ism)/Hate Thread  (Read 120265 times)

Munson

• Inept Security Guard
  • The Rubber Man
Re: The Race(ism)/Hate Thread
« Reply #2340 on: March 02, 2019, 10:20:46 AM »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/mark-meadows-tlaib-cohen-racist-801676/

Great piece here, especially for the idiots who still donít understand what racism is.

@Hunt might be a good one to share with the Neanderthals. Iím sure Doc is still preaching about the dangers of identity politics as it pertains to POC  :-D
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

• Inept Security Guard
  • The Rubber Man
« Reply #2341 on: March 03, 2019, 09:48:02 PM »

https://twitter.com/takeactionch/status/1102250286628958209?s=21

Donít be nice to the white nationalists...punch them.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • SIXERS BANDWAGONER
« Reply #2342 on: March 04, 2019, 08:04:48 PM »

My daughterís university had a group of anti-abortion religious nuts protesting on campus today.

They were aggressive, they were distributing pamphlets with photos of butchered fetuses on them and evidently they began calling the female students whores among other delightful slurs. 

I spoke to her this evening and she said she generally avoided them but when three of them cornered another student she knows, she had enough and intervened.  She told them to back off or she was calling campus security immediately.   The protesters said something disgusting to her and that was that.  She walked over to the emergency calling station and campus security ushered the little shteinbags off campus. 

Her reaction literally made me cry.  Iím proud of her beyond words.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157]   Go Up