The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

been beside myself over a lot of things these last three years but I don't know if anything has risen to the level of my anger at that farging kid in the native american march video
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

That kid jumped right to the top of needing to get punched in the face.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2019, 02:47:41 PM
been beside myself over a lot of things these last three years but I don't know if anything has risen to the level of my anger at that farging kid in the native american march video

when i say i want to trump to die i mean i want trump to die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Sure is a whole lot of economic anxiety there.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2019, 02:47:41 PM

I only watched a portion of the video but someone mentioned they started a "build the wall" chant.

phattymatty

only silver lining here is that that shteinhead has already been identified and his life is going to be very bad for a while.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 19, 2019, 06:19:31 PM
only silver lining here is that that shteinhead has already been identified and his life is going to be very bad for a while.

The right will turn him into a hero...whiteys been persecuted for far too long and these brave kids are finally taking a stand

phattymatty

unfortunately true.

at least we all know what high school these iceholes go to.  called covington catholic (surprise) in kentucky (surprise).

MDS

in the least shocking news in the world right wing media is circling the wagons for the MAGA teens and making them out to be the victim
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Please donate to my Affluenza Awareness Fund.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

I still haven't seen the video, but thanks to it and the dumbfargs I work around, I know:

1) The Indian is an icehole who was trying to incite a riot
2) White Men are now subjected to more racism than any other group
3) Blazing Saddles wouldn't be made today

Interestingly enough, I've heard other old dumbfargs make the same point about Blazing Saddles. I think this is because they felt comfortable just laughing whenever the line "The sheriff's a stillupfront" was uttered, instead of having the wherewithal to understand a satirical movie was making a point about the overt racism a black person experiences.

General_Failure

General_Failure

Texts show collusion between police and far-right extremists, Oregon official claims

QuoteIn one text reported by the newspaper, Niiya tells Gibson that he doesn't see a need to arrest his assistant, Tusitala Toese, who often brawls with antifascist protesters, even if he has a warrant, unless Toese commits a new crime.

"Just make sure he doesn't do anything which may draw our attention," Niiya texted Gibson on Dec. 9, 2017, Willamette Week reported. "If he still has the warrant in the system (I don't run you guys so I don't personally know) the officers could arrest him. I don't see a need to arrest on the warrant unless there is a reason."

A police spokeswoman said it is not unusual for officers to suggest people turn themselves in to avoid being arrested on a warrant, Willamette Week reported.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson