Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Had a kick-ass burger tonight.
Toppings = "hoop" cheese, chili, slaw, bacon, lettuce, onion, tomato, bbq sauce
Side = Sweet potato fries

Burrrrrrrp

PoopyfaceMcGee

Restaurant.com has their 80% off johnson going: enter code "AUTUMN" at checkout.

Also, their certificates never expire now.

DH

Had dinner at the angus barn in raleigh last night..holy shtein it was good..the butternut squash soup was like a 14 on a 10 scale

Diomedes

I love butternut squash.  Acorn squash too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 26, 2010, 01:59:34 AM
Had dinner at the angus barn in raleigh last night..holy shtein it was good..the butternut squash soup was like a 14 on a 10 scale

Shut up.  Everyone knows Raleigh is bullshtein MA and even our best restaurants can't compare to the worst restaurants in the northeast.  Duh.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

au confrere monfreire..this was as good as any meal I can remember I've had in some time in NYC

that said, I was at a pretty slamming Brazilian steakhouse in manhattan this week and shall be going back much sooner than later

ice grillin you

doesnt get much more MA than brazillian steakhouses...they are like upscale golden corrals
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I ate at a Brazilian Steakhouse in Brazil, is that still considered MA? Just curious as to how that works.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anything that is all-you-can-eat is MA, no matter where you eat it or what it is.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 10:03:41 AM
Anything that is all-you-can-eat is MA, no matter where you eat it or what it is.

spot on

middle americans go to brazlillian steakhouses for their one or two times a year "big nite out"...then usually finish up the evening at dave and busters or something..its like if they are going to spend over 20 bucks for dinner it better god damn be all you can eat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

I didnt pick up the tab, but this was no $20 meal. Nothing MA about this joint at all.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2010, 10:07:19 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 10:03:41 AM

spot on

middle americans go to brazlillian steakhouses for their one or two times a year "big nite out"...then usually finish up the evening at dave and busters or something..its like if they are going to spend over 20 bucks for dinner it better god damn be all you can eat

I though Red Lobster was MA's night out?!

There's one down here that will cost you a bill fifty a person...definitely not MA.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently, you kids can't read.  The point is that MA loves them some buffet under $20 (can you say Golden Corral?) but when they really want to splurge, they pony up for a more expensive version of Golden Corral... The Brazilian steakhouse.

Munson

Phreak, everyone knows Red Lobster is not MA....it's Black Lobster

Olive Garden is MA's night out
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds