Bandwagon Central > Other Sports

The Rest of the NBA

(1/1830) > >>

Sgt PSN:
I didn't watch any b-ball last night because I was too busy watching CNN turn every state red and blue.  But I checked out the Heat/Nets game tonight and the Heat won in a laugher.  Granted, the Nets didn't have Jason Kidd on the floor, but even if he was I don't think he would have helped much.  Shaq only played 21 minutes and the Heat still won by more than 20 points.   :o

I love watching Dwayne Wade play.  This kid has such a strong grasp of the game at such a young age.  He's made such a smooth transition from college to the pros and he looks like he's in his 3rd or 4th year.  As long as he stays healthy, this dude is going to be a great player. 

Lakers/Jazz coming up next. 

MDS:
I have problems sitting through regular season NBA games not involving the Sixers. With that said, I wish I had league pass so I could watch the Warriors-Clippers game and the Bobcats-Hawks game.

BrianWestbrook36:
Steve Francis hit a buzzer beater tonight to give Orlando the win.

Rockets with T-Mac lose again to the lowly Raptors

Nets suck without K-mart, Kidd, and Kittles

Lebron hit a clutch buzzer beater 3 to tie the game and send it into OT, but the Pacers came out on top.

Thats all I know so far from other games.

I was going to make an around the NBA thread earlier, but passed. Good thing someone made one.

Sgt PSN:

--- Quote from: MDS on November 03, 2004, 10:43:06 PM ---I have problems sitting through regular season NBA games not involving the Sixers. With that said, I wish I had league pass so I could watch the Warriors-Clippers game and the Bobcats-Hawks game.

--- End quote ---

:-D  You're joking, right?  :paranoid

MDS:
Sarge, I dont kid around in NBA threads.

:-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version