We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The hoax is over GF! Damn libs and their masks that don't work!

A second cousin of a coworker died this week from it. Lungs were all farged up from a previous bout and apparently got it again and it killed her.

Munson

I still mask up wherever I go but been much more relaxed about it the last couple months because we all just had it in February (I tested positive the night of the NFC chip game), and the numbers across the board are as low as they've ever been here. Part of that is poor people not getting tested now but even among the people testing, the test positivity rate is really low right now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

They put something in the vaccine that makes you a librul. I figured that out all by myself.

Actually, after holding out for over 3 years, I finally got covid recently. It hit me like a sledge hammer but mostly resolved in less than a day. I think it broke as quickly as it came on because of the vaccines, and my immune system was already primed and ready to go once it hit.

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1654477334139863041

More people are gonna die from covid this year than last year, but hey. We won!

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Air Force has basically invented Skynet and the AI decided to kill the operator despite specific instructions not to... wait for it... kill the operator.

https://www.aerosociety.com/news/highlights-from-the-raes-future-combat-air-space-capabilities-summit/

Rome

Mrs Rome just left the hospital.  She had the latest strain of Covid and it damn near killed her.  She was sick on Tuesday but tested negative for Covid.  Woke up on Wednesday and again tested negative. 

I came home on Wednesday night and she had no idea who I was or what my daughter's name is, so I called 911 and got her out to the hospital. 

The doctor pulled me aside on Friday and told me I saved her life.  She had zero sodium in her body.  That causes extreme mental confusion, and she was so dehydrated she almost died right then and there. 

The latest strain has almost none of the same symptoms in her case.  The only thing she has right now is a stuffy nose.  All of her labs came back perfect this morning so she's back home like nothing happened. 

Truly terrifying experience. Start wearing masks again, boys. 

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no...damn man I'm sorry she went through that. Thankfully you acted quick and she's on the road to recovery. That's scary as shtein. Terrifying really when you see someone who is so out of it they're not coherent.

I'm afraid this is going to be around for a long time. I've been reading about new variants and strains and one of the guys wives at work has it. I sent him home bc I'm not taking any chances.

Rome

She was fine on Monday.  We went and grabbed dinner and she was just as right as rain.  She came home on Tuesday and she was dog tired.  It happened like a snap of your fingers.  She usually sleeps these things off, (wish I could) but when I had her sit up on Wednesday night and I started asking her the usual questions, she had no idea who I was or what my daughter's name was.

Just saying, if it happens to one of yours, don't farg around.  Call 911 and get an ambulance there immediately.