Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

tell him you know where the jew who killed jesus is and hes really farging happy about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: AO1 on March 19, 2018, 09:16:01 PM
I'm going to the "Faith Playbook" on May 4th at the Calvary Chapel on Philmont ave. It's a men's only event. Wentz/Foles/Hicks/Burton/Ertz/Maragos/Jordan Matthews get interviewed about life and god. It was only $20 so I said what the hell.

Sounds gay

SD

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 19, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
I'm going to the "Faith Playbook" on May 4th at the Calvary Chapel on Philmont ave. It's a men's only event. Wentz/Foles/Hicks/Burton/Ertz/Maragos/Jordan Matthews get interviewed about life and god. It was only $20 so I said what the hell.

Sounds gay

It's a men's only Christian event...it doesn't get much gayer than that

ice grillin you

definitely a lot of bathroom stall footsies going on there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I hope you'll be able to buy some branded stuff to prove you were there.  Maybe get some extras for the re-sale market.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Grab some branded Communion wafers for me if they've got some.

hbionic

You go from a life of hell with the ex...to this?

I'm disappointed.

They're just going to say, "how without god, they wouldn't be where they're at" for 15 minutes each. There.

Now...you can pay me $20
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

Saw this comment on Facebook under the NBC sports clickbait on the season opener vs. the Vikings:

QuoteThey came to our town and talked trash.

We waxed them 38-7

We went to their field, painted our logo in their end zone and won the super bowl.

Now they have to come here and watch us raise our banner.

Absolutely brutal

I have to admit I chuckled a bit...

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 20, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
Saw this comment on Facebook under the NBC sports clickbait on the season opener vs. the Vikings:

We waxed them 38-7

We went to their field, painted our logo in their end zone and won the super bowl.

Absolutely brutal

I never thought circumstances could get worse than having Tampa beat "us" in the NFCCG/last game at the Vet then opening up the Linc with a shutout...but even I have to admit, that's^^^^ much worse.

General_Failure

It feels weird having the Eagles be the team that crushes someone else's hopes and dreams.

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on March 19, 2018, 09:29:16 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on March 19, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

Sounds gay

It's a men's only Christian event...it doesn't get much gayer than that

off the wagon again I see.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on March 20, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 20, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

We waxed them 38-7

Absolutely brutal

I never thought circumstances could get worse than having Tampa beat "us" in the NFCCG/last game at the Vet then opening up the Linc with a shutout...but even I have to admit, that's^^^^ much worse.

First thing I thought of was that scenario.  Lowest moment as a birds fan.  Last game at The Vet and AR coaching like a complete Hoyda followed by being shutout by Bucs at opening of the Linc. 

Can't wait to see how many Norsemen show up for this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

replacement for torrey smith is locked down

mike wallace
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous