Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

like 3 years matt jones tore up the eagles for a buck 35

now hes the 8th rb on the depth chart and has worse hands than nigel bradham
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

pump cant even get on the field

smallwood getting all the carries tonight....tells me that its him for the 4th spot, unless they just go with 3 or sign someone who will be cut

anyway who cares its the 4th farging rb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's funny watching this dreck knowing they won't resemble anything close to this when the bell rings.  I was watching NFL Network earlier and they were actually saying that the Eagles are experiencing a Super Bowl hangover.  shtein's hysterical. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

most teams not named the patriots suffer a super bowl hangover...that's why no one repeats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the patriots only repeated because of 5

the seahawks should have repeated but

Rome

I'm glad we didn't have this Nick Foles playing in Minny. 

General_Failure

It's more likely that someone signs Kaepernick than someone gives up a worthwhile draft pick for Foles at this point.

Geowhizzer

MDS

i am enjoying the meatheads on eagles twitter melting down over this nonsense

sport fans are the dumbest humans on earth

Don Ho

Goes back to Fatty, there is no more vanilla team in exhibition games than a team coached by AR. Disciple Doug doing the same thing. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

This team of thugs led by a liberal Jew lizard conspirator don't even honor are troops.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

That final play is a perfect example of why Cleveland is a roaring generational dumpster fire.

I mean the Eagles teed it up for them to try a bomb field goal.  Nope.

Hail Mary?  Nope.

Hey, I know... let's try a ridiculous crossing route at the line of scrimmage!  Bingo.