Keeper League 17

Started by rjs246, August 07, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on August 21, 2017, 09:04:16 AM
HB is saying that the Wednesday prior to the start of the season doesn't work for him. So let's pick between Monday and Tuesday night of that week. Vote here.

Looks like THawk can't do the 5th. I'm commissioner of a league and our tentative draft date is Monday the 4th, probably around noon. I could possibly do it later that night.

rjs246

Related. All trades must be submitted by Friday Sep 1st.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I only picked Tuesday because I can post see you next Tuesday the week before. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 21, 2017, 09:04:16 AM
HB is saying that the Wednesday prior to the start of the season doesn't work for him. So let's pick between Monday and Tuesday night of that week. Vote here.

Monday

I have another stupid draft on Tuesday

Munson

5th is also out for me. I believe the 6th is as well. Monday probably works best.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

The 4th or 5th is perfectly fine with me.  I'm available on either day. 

Also, Zanshin and I are working on a monster trade.  It's gonna be yuuuuge.  Biggest trade in fantasy sports history.  Stand by for momumental anouncement...

Rome

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

In a trade that will reshape and define this league and all of fantasy sports for the future, Basically A Bye Week and SprolesSomeBlounts have agreed on a trade:

Basically A Bye Week receives Paul Perkins (R), RB, NYG

SprolesSomeBlounts receives BABW's 11th round draft pick in the 2017 CF Keeper League draft.....or whatever the last farging round is.  His last pick.  I get his last pick in the draft. 

SD

Sgt PSN

This trade was the covfefeiest. 

rjs246

So this trade is not actually legal.

Prior to this trade Sarge had 12 draft picks for 11 rounds (he had my fourth rounder). Everyone has to have 11 picks so I remedy this by eliminating Sarge's last pick. But now he has acquired an 11th round pick which is not a thing that can happen in a league where everyone has to have the same number of draft picks.

So figure out different compensation.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Our so-called "commissioner" is obviously just making things up as he goes. SEE YOU IN COURT THE SECURITY OF OUR LEAGUE IS AT STEAK.

Sgt PSN

Actually, I'll just see if we can work something else out.