Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 22, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
K so the point here is to make people look dumb for giving meh it's fine takes which were actually less complimentary than most draftniks who thought where he was picked was correct?   Ohhhh ok good work.

lol...yeah exactly....if you want to expose people there are 50 million picks youd choose ahead of agholor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2016, 08:16:32 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 22, 2016, 08:15:44 PM
K so the point here is to make people look dumb for giving meh it's fine takes which were actually less complimentary than most draftniks who thought where he was picked was correct?   Ohhhh ok good work.

lol...yeah exactly....if you want to expose people there are 50 million picks youd choose ahead of agholor

my vendetta against draft wonks doesnt care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on November 22, 2016, 08:11:30 PM
You're all wrong. Agholor is a great learner. He has the best teacher in dropping balls in Matthews. Proves how smart he really is.

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 16, 2016, 12:20:01 PM
QuoteI was told last year that DGB had trouble even getting lined up correctly for Titans. Guess this year wasn't going much better.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Where this board will look really bad is when Agholor sees a sports psychologist and receives for 1200 yards next year for the Pats.

Geowhizzer

Brady's deflated balls are much easier for his Trump-like little hands to hold on to.

Rome

I liked the pick then.  He's a bust though.  Oh well.

Zanshin

My comment stands. It was a completely understandable pick. They needed a WR and he was a highly rated WR. Turns out he's an absolutely terrible NFL WR, however. Huge disappointment and bust of a pick. He makes Freddie Mitchell look like an all-time great WR pick.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2016, 09:57:00 AM

yeah well, you still have to feel the wrath of lil guy over your original opinion.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

absolutely.  :-D

couple of you were pining for perriman or dorsett...they haven't done deek either.  crowder in the 4th & diggs in the 5th wound up being damn good picks tho.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

its all a crap shoot, unfortunately the eagles keep getting crap.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: smeags on November 23, 2016, 11:37:22 AM
its all a crap shoot, unfortunately the eagles keep getting crap.
yep.
i'll never claim to be a draft expert.  i barely watch college football these days.  but that won't stop me from posting my uninformed takes on the eagles' draft picks.  no f'n way.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

I don't watch enough college football to have an opinion on any draft pick.  Apparently, neither do the Eagles.

Rome

ice grillin you

nelson agholor 20 - 321 - 16.1 - 4

amari cooper 18 - 146 - 8.1 - 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2016, 09:57:00 AM

On second thought...