Good f'ing morning.

Started by hbionic, February 07, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Zanshin on February 07, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
But, seriously, that's what I'm saying. I know I'm obviously biased, but I can't remember a Superbowl with so many amazing storylines. Not only is it like fiction, it's like over-the-top, hackneyed fiction. But it's real, and that's so, so awesome.

:yay

QuoteIt just feels so great to be on the right side of unbelievable shtein happening, finally.

:yay :yay

I must have repeated that numerous times during the game, this shtein doesn't happen to the Eagles.

From my first Eagles heart ache of watching Mike Michael miss a chip shot field goal that would have beat Atlanta in 1978 WC game to Jaws pitiful performance and Vermeil having his team wound up like a top going into SB XV to the massive failures of Buddy when I thought for sure they'd win a few titles, to Kotite to Rhodes and Hoying to the bed wetter, the last game at The Vet to Puke Gate to the TO Circus to "Times Yours" to Chip cleaning house to the most incredible game ever, yes Z it does feel good being on the right side.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Each day the reality seeps in deeper and deeper. With every story I read, video clip I see or memory of the season I'm reminded of how much they overcame and how every button Howie and Doug pushed was absolutely correct.

The team atmosphere and how they embraced as family was huge. You had aging vets come in a play huge roles. Blount and Long were integral parts and they also were outstanding in the community.

You had a guy like Robinson who was so bad in camp even he thought he was a goner. Agholor could not have played any worse in his first two seasons. He had to be deactivated because his head was so farged up. Vaitai steps in for JP flawlessly. Wisniewski seized control of the LG spot and helped settle down that interior. Kelce rebounded and cemented himself as one of the best. Brandon Brooks beat his anxiety issue and for my money was the best OL this season.

Jake Elliott. A rotating middle linebacker position. I could go on and one. I'm extremely proud to be a fan of this team.

I'm glad they won it like they did. They embodied the Philadelphia attitude.