Week 15 - Giants: We Can't Have Nice Things

Started by MDS, December 11, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

100 fox

i cant find a line, but foles is playing, so id guess eagles -3. wentz is probably worth a td.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

38-3 eagles

book it.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I will say that the Giants rolled over on the Cowboys in the fourth quarter yesterday.  Pitiful display, actually. 

hbionic

If Vikes lose and Eagles beat the Giants, that should lock up home field? Or do we need to wait until the Raider's game?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on December 11, 2017, 02:59:44 PM
If Vikes lose and Eagles beat the Giants, that should lock up home field?

yes that would lock up home field cause the vikings couldnt pass them in conference record and because minny lost to carolina eagle win the common opponent tiebreaker

also the eagles can win any two of their remaining games to clinch home field no matter what the vikings do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Rasul
Wisniewski
Means
Qualls
Johnson
Ellerbee
Smallwood

Inactive

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
Rasul
Wisniewski
Means
Qualls
Johnson
Ellerbee
Smallwood

Inactive

Maybe I'm missing something but why in the world is Rasul inactive? He's played better than Darby this season, has size to matchup against taller receivers.

If Doug is smart, he'll establish the run and keep Celek or someone to the left to help out. Vaitaii and Semaulu...my god. He's Andy Reidish so he'll stick with Foles and think he can do what Wentz can.

MDS

for braman on special teams

also darby is better at football than douglas

ice grillin you

Giants also have no wr's....not like you need extra corners in this game