Week 13 - Seahawks: The Eagles Are 3-Point Road Favorites?

Started by MDS, November 27, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Kendricks is a key.

Need him to spy Wilson and prevent him from moving around as much as possible.

MDS

wilson is playing out of his mind and can run circles around any LB. hes my fantasy qb so ive watched him a ton. hes playing at an insane level and is the only reason seattle isnt 3-8 right now.

seattle has been a terrible first half team though. most of their damage has come in the 2nd half. jump on them. control the clock in the 2nd half. wilson will start doing his thing, but you limit it. thats the plan.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 30, 2017, 09:18:33 AM
hes playing at an insane level and is the only reason seattle isnt 3-8 right now.

He's the most valuable player in the league because he is Seattle's entire offense. Not just metaphorically, he's literally the guy collecting all of the yards.

Based on how the MVP is actually decided though, it's AO1's to win or lose over the next 2 weeks.

ice grillin you

brady is the mvp right now....but he may get punished not because hes won a million of them but because people want a new guy

wentz is close enough that he could legit over take him

obviously the next couple of weeks will matter a lot but a lot will also depend on which team hits their clinch ceiling first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 30, 2017, 10:03:18 AM
brady is the mvp right now

if the vote was today wentz would win. you wouldnt be wrong in choosing brady but the writers would be on ao1.

the last eagle to win the mvp was norm van brocklin in 1960

1. he was from south dakota
2. he threw for 2,471 yards, 24 tds and 17 ints that year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Always thought it was odd there wasn't an AFC MVP and an NFC MVP. Does there really need to be a league MVP?

smeags

damn, until I just looked I forgot that mark moseley won it in '82.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 30, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 30, 2017, 10:03:18 AM
brady is the mvp right now

if the vote was today wentz would win. you wouldnt be wrong in choosing brady but the writers would be on ao1.

the last eagle to win the mvp was norm van brocklin in 1960

1. he was from south dakota
2. he threw for 2,471 yards, 24 tds and 17 ints that year.

they can give it to whoever they want but brady not easily but clearly should win it right now....hes simply been better

and you are talking about the AP award who absolutely robbed randall in 1990

but he did win the PFWA MVP that season...which while not an older award is more respected

Quote from: AO1 on November 30, 2017, 10:07:57 AM
Always thought it was odd there wasn't an AFC MVP and an NFC MVP. Does there really need to be a league MVP?

yes...baseball is different because there are different rules for each league but you have to have a league mvp othherwise you are basically having co-mvps every year

SD

My issue is the Brady/Wentz debate. They're both MVP worthy, so why not split it up. Does the common fan really give a damn if there's an MVP for each league?

ice grillin you

just give trophy's to everyone then we can have bug juice and fruit roll ups

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 30, 2017, 10:51:12 AM
just give trophy's to everyone then we can have bug juice and fruit roll ups

They already do that:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000782759/article/2017-nfl-honors-list-of-award-winners

» FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Year: Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons; Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Offensive Rookie of the Year: Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Offensive Player of the Year presented by Microsoft:  Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons

» Built Ford Tough Offensive Line of the Year: Dallas Cowboys

» Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award: Frank Gore, Indianapolis Colts

» Salute To Service Award Presented by USAA: Dan Quinn, Falcons

» Castrol EDGE Clutch Performer of the Year: Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders

» AP Assistant Coach of the Year: Kyle Shanahan, Atlanta Falcons

» AP Coach of the Year: Jason Garrett, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Defensive Rookie of the Year: Joey Bosa, Los Angeles Chargers

» Courtyard's "Greatness on the Road" Award:  Le'Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers

» AP Defensive Player of the Year presented by Old Spice:  Khalil Mack, Oakland Raiders

» Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2017: LaDainian Tomlinson, Morten Andersen, Jason Taylor, Kenny Easley, Jerry Jones, Terrell Davis, Kurt Warner

» AP Comeback Player of the Year presented by McDonald's:  Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers

» Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year presented by Nationwide: Eli Manning, New York Giants; Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals

» Bridgestone Performance Play of the Year:  Buccaneers wideout Mike Evans' one-handed catch against the Falcons

» AP Most Valuable Player: Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: AO1 on November 30, 2017, 10:44:28 AM
My issue is the Brady/Wentz debate. They're both MVP worthy, so why not split it up. Does the common fan really give a damn if there's an MVP for each league?

That's the difference between MLB and NFL structure. MLB is like 2 "independent" leagues under the MLB umbrella.  AL/NL MVPs make more sense because, as stated, they have different rules. And also because up until interleague play started, AL and NL teams never faced each other besides the WS.

The NFL could do Conference MVPs I guess, but it doesn't make much sense since there are no differences at all between the AFC and NFC. And people would still want a league MVP anyway. 

ice grillin you

might as well just do divisional mvp's while we are at it

also baseball awards are 100 million times more meaningful than in any other sport but especially the nfl...theres just so much history that even if everything was equal they would never go to a MLB MVP

MDS

there should be awards for each team at each position

eagles qb mvp - nate sudefield

ice grillin you